Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » april 11th TNT pictures

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: april 11th TNT pictures
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
saw alot of cars there that are on these boards i think...anyway heres some pics!!

-

-

-

-

[ April 15, 2009, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: DUMPD04 ]

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -

-
 -
 -

--------------------

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
badass pics bro!!

have anymore??

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sux my s@#t blew the 2nd run
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
badass pics bro!!

have anymore??

thanks bro, i had a few more sweet pics of your car but i had forgotten to put my memory card in the cam so it didnt save em!! ill get some more next time tho! im always out at the track!

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice looking pics but what about the good stuff ET's/MPH's [Confused] [Razz]
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics... Any more of my 67? My best pass of the day was 10.98 at 123.5 with a 1.64 60ft still on the motor.. Damn powerglide needs me to hit the magic button

[ April 15, 2009, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: 1SLOWLX ]

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

BTLD GT
¯
Member # 5229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTLD GT  Ford pictures for BTLD GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics!!! Ill claim the black 97. Diggin the burnout pic. First time to the track with my new car. Bone stock non pi with a aftercooled vortech and no cats. Best run of the day was 12.80 at 107 with a 1.75 60ft on nitto dr's [Big Grin]

Daniel

PS: if u could email me those pics that would awesome ill PM u it

--------------------
2000 Cobra R

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BTLD GT:
nice pics!!! Ill claim the black 97. Diggin the burnout pic. First time to the track with my new car. Bone stock non pi with a aftercooled vortech and no cats. Best run of the day was 12.80 at 107 with a 1.75 60ft on nitto dr's [Big Grin]

Daniel

i hope you have a time slip cause all i seen you run was a 13.0 [Big Grin]
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lookin good!! next time out DUMPD04 i want my pics like this!!!!!! [worship]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn im glad they fixed the burnout box finally!

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BTLD GT:

Daniel

So those nittos hooked good? Was looking into getting some just havent heard to many ppl running them.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DUMPD04:
quote:
badass pics bro!!

have anymore??

thanks bro, i had a few more sweet pics of your car but i had forgotten to put my memory card in the cam so it didnt save em!! ill get some more next time tho! im always out at the track!
BOOOOO, rookie move!! lol i saw a few people out there taking pictures and even some dude with a big ol' video camera, but i cant find anything!!

these are the only ones i've came up on so far!

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick pictures bro, that's my notch with the boss stripe. Track day was fun, it's just too bad it's so far away else I'd like to be there ever weekend. Loven them Et streets too, I started getting the hang of it half way through the day then my clutch started burnin up. Next time I go back with a new clutch hopefully get into the 11s with a 75 shot and go a lil deeper with the 125

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

88GtHatchback
¯
Member # 4778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88GtHatchback  Ford pictures for 88GtHatchback    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The red one is mine. Had a great time. My clutch started slipping halfway through the day but it was still running pretty good. Ran a best of 12.41. Got the new clutch in and ready to hit the track soon.
Posts: 32 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DUMPD04:
quote:
badass pics bro!!

have anymore??

BOOOOO, rookie move!! lol i saw a few people out there taking pictures and even some dude with a big ol' video camera, but i cant find anything!!

these are the only ones i've came up on so far!

haha yeah i pulled a rook move for sure, ill be out at grudge fest tomorrow..if your there ill be sure to get some pics!
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Sick pictures bro, that's my notch with the boss stripe. Track day was fun, it's just too bad it's so far away else I'd like to be there ever weekend. Loven them Et streets too, I started getting the hang of it half way through the day then my clutch started burnin up. Next time I go back with a new clutch hopefully get into the 11s with a 75 shot and go a lil deeper with the 125

thanks alot bud! your car is definatly a sweet lookin ride, perfect color for it in my op!!

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuDE4HPVe9Y
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HkM9LmrTd8
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld0XQacqBZc

THIS IS WHERE MY MANIFOLD BLEW [Mad]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2nd8SoHe6U

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:

right on for the little video [Smile]

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
quote:
Originally posted by slow96cobra:

right on for the little video [Smile]
no prob, it was i shitty camera that didnt zoom in a whole lot

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com