Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » TEST N TUNE SAT MAR.7TH..ANYONE?? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: TEST N TUNE SAT MAR.7TH..ANYONE??
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bring it out you can run anything you want.i will be out there too makin sure sic9250 car doesnt break. unless its breakin 10's!come out and race the stang too see if those gears helped.see ya out there

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
66coupe
¯
Member # 8549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66coupe  Ford pictures for 66coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya i probly will the driveshaft is making a lil noise and the car sorta shakes when i let off the gas so im gonna have it checked out at jaws gears. how much does it cost to race
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$50 to run.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkhorse04  Ford pictures for darkhorse04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Notch1320 it was nice to get the chance to talk with you today. You last couple passes looked good. Did you get the wheel well problem fixed?
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was nice to meet you as well.

Not really... frustration lead to quite a bit of cutting! I am going to take some measurments tomorrow, and see what my options are. Those big ass tires WILL work! I am thinking the rear is not quite centered in the car... I may need to try a different rim? I was being very cautious on my runs, and babied it down the track keeping an eye on the slicks through the side mirrors the entire way. Hopefully, this week, I can get the issue fixed, and try it next week.

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com