Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 6 Dec. Test & Tune

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 6 Dec. Test & Tune
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone plan on attending the TNT on the 6th? I will be there trying to get my car set up for the 09 season.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i MIGHTT come...not sure yet

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stop by and introduce yourself.
Wicked Motorsports
¯
Member # 8702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wicked Motorsports  Ford pictures for Wicked Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish I can go to the TNT this Saturday,but we r leaving to Pomona Friday @ 6pm and wont b back till late Sunday.We will b up there for New Years
North1320 have some fun going fast for me ....

--------------------
92Fobra GT40/E303/BBK/Mac's (sold)
89notch 306HO/TFS1/BBK lt's
89CHP 331/5spd/LT's/LM1's (RIP)
65 331/HCI/TCI trans/SOLD

Posts: 2604 | From: 831salinas | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

I am trying to get a bunch of guys I work with at Beale AFB to show up.... we will see?
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there for the first time in the white cobra vert...

and also a friend of mine with a black mach

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We made the 2 hr trip up there and were greeted by thick heavy fog and a bunch of moisture on the ground @ 11:30.

Waited until 1:30 and they ended up cancelling the TNT.

Thank god i didn't pay for the tech card and for the rest of my buddies who hauled a bunch of shit up there for me as i drove the Evo all the way from Hayward [Frown]

SSSSIKH - That must have been you rolling the vert cobra on black deep dish bullitts......what mods do you have?

[ December 08, 2008, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: TRIXSNK ]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
We made the 2 hr trip up there and were greeted by thick heavy fog and a bunch of moisture on the ground @ 11:30.

Thank god i didn't pay for the tech card and for the rest of my buddies who hauled a bunch of shit up there for me as i drove the Evo all the way from Hayward [Frown]

SSSSIKH - That must have been you rolling the vert cobra on black deep dish bullitts......what mods do you have?

yeah man that was some BS...i was pissed...all those srt-8s drove all the way from so cal, so i dont feel so bad! lol...but it sucked they closed it down, the fog was starting to clear up too...

the white vert was mine. i had deep dish fr500 wheels on the back.

car is stock for now, but not for long, thats why i wanted to take it to the track to see what it would run with my stock setup before i throw all my goodies on! [Razz]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:

yeah man that was some BS...i was pissed...all those srt-8s drove all the way from so cal, so i dont feel so bad! lol...but it sucked they closed it down, the fog was starting to clear up too...

car is stock for now, other than a midpipe and catback.... but not for long, thats why i wanted to take it to the track to see what it would run with my stock setup before i throw all my goodies on! [Razz]

[ December 08, 2008, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: SSSSIKH ]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
quote:

car is stock for now, but not for long, thats why i wanted to take it to the track to see what it would run with my stock setup before i throw all my goodies on! [Razz]

[Eek!] Didn't know all those guys were from SoCal!

Sux for them.

Oh well even though the fog was lifting by the time the track had any heat in it the sun would be going down again and back to square one [Frown]

What kinda mods you throwing in there?

I've had a couple of 03 Cobras w/ diff mods on them they are def. fun cars that are easy enough to mod and run good et's if you can get it to hook.

The vert doesn't help you much though do you have sfc's?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

I was there too. I guess I will try this weekend???
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
quote:

[Eek!] Didn't know all those guys were from SoCal!

Sux for them.

Oh well even though the fog was lifting by the time the track had any heat in it the sun would be going down again and back to square one [Frown]

What kinda mods you throwing in there?

I've had a couple of 03 Cobras w/ diff mods on them they are def. fun cars that are easy enough to mod and run good et's if you can get it to hook.

The vert doesn't help you much though do you have sfc's?

basically going to be full bolt-ons with a ported blower, and then do 100-150 shot on top of that. [burnout] , but like i said it still stock for now thats why i want to go. lol,

i'll be out there this saturday again, lets pray the sun shines...

who else is down to go??

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:

i'll be making the drive out there again on saturday...i didnt see your notch around anywhere last week?

i'll be in a white cobra and with a boy in a chyrsler srt-8 and maybe a few other cars,

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

I never unloaded my car from the trailer. I did talk briefly to the guy you rolled in with in the Chrysler. Hope to see you out on Sat.
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:

Good luck to you guys but i heard it may be wet this weekend [Frown]

Accuweather is calling for rain Sat night i believe so i hope at least no fog in the morning for you guys to run. [burnout]

SIKKKH - That sounds like a plan however i'd go with a twin screw of some sort if i were you [Wink]

[ December 10, 2008, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: TRIXSNK ]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com