Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Getting there...........update from SAC 9/21/08

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting there...........update from SAC 9/21/08
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just thought i'd share for anyone interested again [Smile]

Finally got the 60ft in place went 1.53 the pass before but i let off to keep it under the radar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG3b637kmbg

This is the next pass 1.61
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRP96hwA7IQ

By the way got a strict warning for a 5 point cage after that.....by the way not sure if this will be in effect always at Sac but they actually were enforcing a jacket under 11.99 [Eek!]

Probably just because it was mainly imports [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking good! You have a 5 point? What does that limit You too? I have a 6 point and thought I was good to 9.99 [Confused] ?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Looking good! You have a 5 point? What does that limit You too? I have a 6 point and thought I was good to 9.99 [Confused] ?

Not yet Mark [Frown]

Just brushed up on the new rules for 08 and if you have an oem firewall you can run a 5 point cage, jacket, d/s loop, scatter shield, and helmet up to 10.00 or under 135mph.

Anything quicker or faster and it's the sub 9.99 8 point cage, window net, d/s loop, 5point belt, scatter shield, harmonic balancer, metal valve stems, pants, neck collar, and gloves along with the new rule for 08 of the "D" bars on the cage.

I think that's the gist of things [Smile]

[ September 23, 2008, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: TRIXSNK ]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TRIXSNK was it your evo that raced ZO6KID last week in hayward around 3 am ???

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:
TRIXSNK was it your evo that raced ZO6KID last week in hayward around 3 am ???

Naw.....i don't street-race [Wink]

I've heard about that car and seen a vid of it seems fast especially if it's running the sauce now.

pm where they ran cuz i swear i heard it laying in bed i told my lady "someone's going at it [Eek!] "

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com