Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Grudge @ Sac Raceway Sept. 13th.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Grudge @ Sac Raceway Sept. 13th....
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
Anyone else rolling??

Yo matt I will be out there in the cobra. Put a lil redfire on the track. What time u rollin out ima have to meet up wit u cats b4 hand?
Sounds good T. My cousin and I will probably head up there around 5:30 or so, you got my cell# so hit me up on Sat....time for some [burnout]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be out there with my game face on. I have some timeslips to produce!

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Streakmatt,purple notch(i believes thats his s.n) Impressibe rides,driving skills and times. [patriot]

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Props to the primered coupes lol, I could imagine those ear to ear grins after leaving the time slip booth [Big Grin] [patriot] .

Jeff S ur shit is the calmest, quietest, single digit car ive seen [Eek!] [Big Grin] . Clean hatch [patriot] what happened on your last run w/ that MPH u let off or sum.

Best run for me i gotta say was that orange nova [Cool] scrapin the rear bumper and slammin HARD on his front crossmember [Eek!]

How many grudges are left????

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^u were there? U could of pick up the parts from u. lol damn.

oh.. and I believe the last grudge fest is oct. 18

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WickedStang:
^^u were there? U could of pick up the parts from u. lol damn.

oh.. and I believe the last grudge fest is oct. 18

Yeah... lol dam ... most of the time i was kickn back on the top stands by tech lanes. HIt me up if you still comin down this week

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:

How many grudges are left????

Here is their drag calendar
http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/srpcal.htm

[patriot]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Jeff S ur shit is the calmest, quietest, single digit car ive seen [Eek!] [Big Grin] . Clean hatch [patriot] what happened on your last run w/ that MPH u let off or sum.

Thanks man i'm definitely happy with how smooth the car has been so far. I turned up the boost to 14psi on my last run and ran out of rpm up top. I hit my limiter and had to let off just after the 1000' mark. My 1/8 mile ET was a 5.98 which calculates to a 9.34! [burnout]

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Yeah I was hyped when I got my timeslip! I know Zack was juiced that he finally got into the 10's. He already has plans to go a little faster at the next one [Big Grin] . That run against him in his coupe was great. We didn't plan on running each other but thats how it played out. He was right there with me until top of 3rd. Can't beat driving out there , both hitting 10's then driving home [patriot] ...Yup I think the last grudge is Oct. 18th, hope to see everyone out there for the last one of the year.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff S:
quote:

Thanks man i'm definitely happy with how smooth the car has been so far. I turned up the boost to 14psi on my last run and ran out of rpm up top. I hit my limiter and had to let off just after the 1000' mark. My 1/8 mile ET was a 5.98 which calculates to a 9.34! [burnout]
Yeah I seen your last run, it was sick! Your car hooked hard and I looked up at the board and seen that 1.34 [Eek!] ...I think you could of went 9.2-9.3 for sure. What gears are you running?

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:
quote:

Yeah I seen your last run, it was sick! Your car hooked hard and I looked up at the board and seen that 1.34 [Eek!] ...I think you could of went 9.2-9.3 for sure. What gears are you running?
Yeah I almost crapped my pants when I saw that 1.34 pop up! I didn't think these little DR's were going to work this well. I'm running 3.55's but I have valve float(I think) above 6700rpms so it won't rev any higher. I'm calling Cam Motion tomorrow to try and sort out the valvetrain.

Congrats on your 10.13 banging gears. Your car puts on quite a show going down the track. [patriot]

--------------------

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1.34 [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
1.34 [Big Grin]

On drag radials... I dnt think one car out there was hookin like that on street tires. Nice 60 ft [Razz]

--------------------

Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
1.34 [Big Grin]

Still hung over??? [Razz]

--------------------

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looking at those times is some motivation...

...i hope to be there someday!

BTW JEFF..saw your beautiful z06 outside the shop a few weeks back! how much did you pay for that clear bra??

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
BTW JEFF..saw your beautiful z06 outside the shop a few weeks back! how much did you pay for that clear bra??

I paid $1100 from Premier in Fremont...it's a semi-custom clear bra.

--------------------

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:

I paid $1100 from Premier in Fremont...it's a semi-custom clear bra.
Impressive numbers on D/R I guess the chute was needed. That is one bad ass car what mufflers do you use?

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody on here know or is the guy in the white mach that blew up at the end of the track, talk about a 1000' oil trail 12" wide

thanks for the push around you in the dirt, was in the orange vega btw [patriot]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com