Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » chebby`s dont want nun so.... (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: chebby`s dont want nun so....
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats jo on the 12.9, now time to get those 60'fts down. [patriot] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Yeah You just never know what can happen when You drive a car instead of towing it [Mad] . There are advantages to towing but I like driving it too much to end up with a drag car. Glad to hear everyone else at least made it out there and home safely! I am trying to make it out this friday for T&T which is from 12-4 and is $100 but the track prep should be GOOD as they are preparing for that governor's cup deal. I am pretty sure I will be able to make it - as long as the car does'nt let Me down [Big Grin] .

Well at least you tried to make it out there and weren't able to due to no fault of your own, unlike most people here who are just keyboard racers.

Its a shame, I just talked to my supra friend and he said NO ONE even came up to him and asked for a race. You foos are a bunch of cowards! You all saw him and not 1 person even talked to him. And yet everyone here says they want to race a supra. Pussies!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah john thats your old setup. Car runs great, just sent the head unit back for inspection and to have seals installed. Car made way too much power with the first pulley we tried. Stock engine internals wouldn't have lasted very long. I guess thats a good thing. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phat50:
Congrats jo on the 12.9, now time to get those 60'fts down. [patriot] [burnout] [burnout]

Thanks benny, thanks for all the help on it over the past couple of years, can't wait till you get yours out there, should be soon now. Yea i need to get those 60'fts down cause at 109mph it should be a little faster than 12.9, but i can't complain i'm happy for the first time out there, had lots of fun. [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:

Edit: How did the AED cars do [Confused]

Sorry guys. I had to make a last minute trip to North Idaho for some family issues. [Mad] [Frown]

We will just have to catch up with you all next time. [burnout]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
ya I thought it was a good turn out. some fast cars out there. sorry couldnt put some faces to cars out there didnt walk around much. but did meet with JOSH(botih8r). another good transaction, will have to meet again JOHN

Props to:
JOHN B
CARAJO
STANGSSALLY

only ones i could reconize

ahh i get no love [Frown] [Big Grin]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey 66 ac was that you out there in that orange vega? That thing was sick. Is that donminic's old car?

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was wondering if u were out there. just didnt know which one either. those vega were moving also. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
hey 66 ac was that you out there in that orange vega? That thing was sick. Is that donminic's old car?

yep and yep

you like the 9.39 at 109 [dance]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
i was wondering if u were out there. just didnt know which one either. those vega were moving also. [Whoo Whooooo!]

and we both broke lol

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

That car moves man. got to love the N2O

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:

-

[Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
ya I thought it was a good turn out. some fast cars out there. sorry couldnt put some faces to cars out there didnt walk around much. but did meet with JOSH(botih8r). another good transaction, will have to meet again JOHN

Props to:
JOHN B
CARAJO
STANGSSALLY

sorry did not know that was your vega
that fucker bad-ass ...

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

shyiiiit......i wish my et was anything @ 109

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
Originally posted by STANGSALLY76:
quote:
quote:

Props to:
JOHN B
CARAJO
STANGSSALLY

that fucker bad-ass ...

just come say whats up next time you see me, or give me a push [Razz]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by STANGSALLY76:
quote:
quote:

Props to:
JOHN B
CARAJO
STANGSSALLY

that fucker bad-ass ...

just come say whats up next time you see me, or give me a push [Razz]
i might need a push too [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com