Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Video of junkyard dog at the track.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Video of junkyard dog at the track....
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
[Smile] physc LOL

What's a physc? Or did you mean physics?

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
That's why I still have a/c in my car. When I'm in the staging lanes sitting in the car my a/c is on and I'm sitting there cool as hell even if its 100 degrees outside.

Yep and you can think sac has great prep til you make 700+ hp then try it again. Last time I was at the track everyone was raving at how good the prep was, well, everyone except the high hp guys of course. We all thought it sucked balls!

by the end of the last grudge night the track was pulling my shoes off, after the u joint let go from it hooking so hard it was hard to push off the track, the tires didnt want to roll [Eek!]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
but your buddies car from WA didnt hook for shit, must have been da mad boost yo [Big Grin]

if your buddy ever comes down again tell him he has heads up when the track is good, his chute to my drum brakes [patriot]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com