Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Infinion on the 4th! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Infinion on the 4th!
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlkZ28Kreepn:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
I ran a 9.5 @ 121 letting off and on the brakes at the 1000 crossing the line getting close to the guard rail. That was me all over the track bouncing from one side of the lane to the other roasting the slicks from beginning to end. I was the one doing the nasty burnouts filling the whole pits with smoke. I never made any full passes I always got out of it. That track sucked. Since you were there you should know what car it was. But like hidnnos said I don't have a car just a magazine article.

I was going to head out with the yellow kid to the track that day(tnt), but you know how that goes..he isnt done with any car yet lol..crazy guy...I was actually chillin with the lil yellow brotha today,.He toled me bout the dyno numbers, heard their is even more to come out of that thing..congrats...hey dude, heard the cops even became your friend..lol..take it easy.
Hey hidnnuts choke on this SON!!! BlkZ28Kreepn knows me and the car!! And you said no one knew me from this site. LOL. Choke on it son!!! Choke!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's a screen name you've made up. NO ONE KNOWS YOU OR YOUR MAGAZINE.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
I ran a 9.5 @ 121 letting off and on the brakes at the 1000 crossing the line getting close to the guard rail. That was me all over the track bouncing from one side of the lane to the other roasting the slicks from beginning to end. I was the one doing the nasty burnouts filling the whole pits with smoke. I never made any full passes I always got out of it. That track sucked. Since you were there you should know what car it was. But like hidnnos said I don't have a car just a magazine article.

I was going to head out with the yellow kid to the track that day(tnt), but you know how that goes..he isnt done with any car yet lol..crazy guy...I was actually chillin with the lil yellow brotha today,.He toled me bout the dyno numbers, heard their is even more to come out of that thing..congrats...hey dude, heard the cops even became your friend..lol..take it easy.
Hey hidnnuts choke on this SON!!! BlkZ28Kreepn knows me and the car!! And you said no one knew me from this site. LOL. Choke on it son!!! Choke!
yeah, he toled me he was up on energy drinks all day..Hahaha he toled me about the white guy, the tuner right? he was suppose to stay the night at the lil yellow brothas house "princess" lol..that sucks i missed out,should of went..the car is good, im just laggng on putting in the nitrous, after that then i should be at new tech to get it tuned, hopefully.then the track.Hidnos,Im my own person, so is cummins...i use to be here even before cummins was here,used the name Blk91stangkreepn, a bunch more but sawson banned me so many times i forgot my other names...have a great hot ass day!
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yeah, he toled me he was up on energy drinks all day..Hahaha he toled me about the white guy, the tuner right? he was suppose to stay the night at the lil yellow brothas house "princess" lol..that sucks i missed out,should of went..the car is good, im just laggng on putting in the nitrous, after that then i should be at new tech to get it tuned, hopefully.then the track.Hidnos,Im my own person, so is cummins...i use to be here even before cummins was here,used the name Blk91stangkreepn, a bunch more but sawson banned me so many times i forgot my other names...have a great hot ass day!
There you go again Hidnnose, choke on it I said CHOKE!!!!

Ya I think the tuner was scared to stay at our little yellow brothas house. He was afraid to wake up next to the brotha like a pair of spoons!!! LOL. Nick is a cool dude he will do your car right. Good deal man we are all gonna have to go to the track one of these days! Maybe hidndork can show us what a slow mustang looks like!

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there with the 06. I'm hoping to have the 410's installed and a few hundred miles on them.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

What do you know.....another cummins sighting!!!! Some say he was a legend other say he was a myth. But he really does exist! And to think that people believed I had no car and that no one ever saw me! What's the world cumming to!

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=016402;p=1#000007

[ July 07, 2007, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wouldve went but some shop in hayward has my car... [Wink]
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for DA PO PO FOO  Ford pictures for DA PO PO FOO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha yea and guess what the rest of your parts came today!

--------------------
Ford Diesel technician

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com