Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Infinion on the 4th! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Infinion on the 4th!
DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DA PO PO FOO  Ford pictures for DA PO PO FOO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anybody gonna go? It starts at 8:30am should be pretty cool day

--------------------
Ford Diesel technician

Lockdown2018GT
¯
Member # 5735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lockdown2018GT  Ford pictures for Lockdown2018GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might be able to make it [Smile]
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i might go depends if i get my rearend in by that day... how much is it anyway? i have not bien to one of these bracket races...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wonder if they will let me run in my supra? I dunno! Do they prep the track? There was a supra all over the track at sac at the test n tune this past friday. If he's all over the track then I'd hate to go and do the same especially since that supra was slow. But I doubt that they will prep for Weds Night drags.

[ July 02, 2007, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the prep is not bad there... i heard its better here than sac...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh its bracket drags! So there should be prep. I'm supposed to go to LA for the 4th with my ole lady to visit her family. I guess I'll have to race another day oh well.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
oh its bracket drags! So there should be prep. I'm supposed to go to LA for the 4th with my ole lady to visit her family. I guess I'll have to race another day oh well.

ALWAYS some excuse not to bring out the magazine article, I mean car..........

[ July 02, 2007, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastasslightning:

It is not going to be cool. I was thinking about going to try and get my best time with my new motor since the air is always better in the mornings, but weather.com shows Wednesday as really warming up and it is supposed to peak at 96 degrees in Sonoma. I will wait for the 22nd weekend event and hope that it is cooler.

Also, the track will be prepped really well. It always is during the Bracket Races.

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by need-a-cage:
quote:

It is not going to be cool. I was thinking about going to try and get my best time with my new motor since the air is always better in the mornings, but weather.com shows Wednesday as really warming up and it is supposed to peak at 96 degrees in Sonoma. I will wait for the 22nd weekend event and hope that it is cooler.

Also, the track will be prepped really well. It always is during the Bracket Races.

Hurry up and put some miles on that thing Craig!

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Track will be sticky for sure but it's gunns be hott [Eek!]

Also expect about 400+ cars [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DA PO PO FOO  Ford pictures for DA PO PO FOO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think its like 35 dollers it should be nice and yea a little hot... but it will be cool [burnout]

--------------------
Ford Diesel technician

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Were you the gray lightning at Sac last Friday?

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

You should not be in the drag racing section. 13s working in a performance shop lmfao!!!!! I sure hope you aren't a true representation of your shop!!! If you are that's pathetic!!!!!

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
quote:

You should not be in the drag racing section. 13s working in a performance shop lmfao!!!!! I sure hope you aren't a true representation of your shop!!! If you are that's pathetic!!!!!
What magazine are you selling subscriptions to this week [Confused]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What magazine are you selling subscriptions to this week [Confused]
Its called "I'm a Dork Still Stuck in the 13s" by some goof named Don at RPM.

--------------------

DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

no i went on saterday nite there was noone there it was great i got a lot of runs! and i have a silver one.

--------------------
Ford Diesel technician

DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

you talkin about me in the 13s? who are you i dont think you even know me and i dont run 13s and i do rep my shop but you act like you know who i am and what we have goin on but anyways i was just seein whos gonna be goin out

--------------------
Ford Diesel technician

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Saturday????? I thought I saw you and your whole crew at Sac at the tnt which was on Friday. I saw a bunch of peeps wearing nextgen shirts. I'm not talking about you in the 13s I'm talking about hidnnos.

--------------------

DA PO PO FOO
¯
Member # 1910

ohh yea it was friday nite my bad miss comunacation, who are you did you run on friday nite?

--------------------
Ford Diesel technician

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
ohh yea it was friday nite my bad miss comunacation, who are you did you run on friday nite?

No, he has no car, just a magazine article he reads from.

HE HAS NO CAR

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
quote:

No, he has no car, just a magazine article he reads from.

HE HAS NO CAR

LOL you know I love you man!!!!!! And I actually find this a bit funny!

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

I ran a 9.5 @ 121 letting off and on the brakes at the 1000 crossing the line getting close to the guard rail. That was me all over the track bouncing from one side of the lane to the other roasting the slicks from beginning to end. I was the one doing the nasty burnouts filling the whole pits with smoke. I never made any full passes I always got out of it. That track sucked. Since you were there you should know what car it was. But like hidnnos said I don't have a car just a magazine article.

[ July 04, 2007, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

And it is an excellent magazine article with a very handsome man on the cover!!!

--------------------

BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I ran a 9.5 @ 121 letting off and on the brakes at the 1000 crossing the line getting close to the guard rail. That was me all over the track bouncing from one side of the lane to the other roasting the slicks from beginning to end. I was the one doing the nasty burnouts filling the whole pits with smoke. I never made any full passes I always got out of it. That track sucked. Since you were there you should know what car it was. But like hidnnos said I don't have a car just a magazine article.

I was going to head out with the yellow kid to the track that day(tnt), but you know how that goes..he isnt done with any car yet lol..crazy guy...I was actually chillin with the lil yellow brotha today,.He toled me bout the dyno numbers, heard their is even more to come out of that thing..congrats...hey dude, heard the cops even became your friend..lol..take it easy.
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by BlkZ28Kreepn:
quote:

I was going to head out with the yellow kid to the track that day(tnt), but you know how that goes..he isnt done with any car yet lol..crazy guy...I was actually chillin with the lil yellow brotha today,.He toled me bout the dyno numbers, heard their is even more to come out of that thing..congrats...hey dude, heard the cops even became your friend..lol..take it easy.
Hey what up man!!! Ya that little dude is the yellowest person I know!!! So yellow! hahahahaha I wonder if his shit will ever be done. But I do have to say his project is a sweet one and will be bad ass when finished. Ya we had to break it out on the dyno it was pretty fun. We kept maxing out the dyno we couldn't turn it up all the way. Yup I'm making friends with all the cops!!! Just in case I get pulled over. LOL. Man you should have seen the yellow brotha at the bowling alley. Some tall white guy grabbed his ass!!! Then yellow brotha was trying to talk at the end of the night and he would just mumble jibberish. Such a tired little yellow brotha running on no sleep. How's the car?

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com