Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac raceway Nitrous Rules (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sac raceway Nitrous Rules
PopTheHood
¯
Member # 7040

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PopTheHood  Ford pictures for PopTheHood    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was just wondering what the rules at sac raceway are about having nitrous on your car. Can you use it on a Wednesday "Street Legal Drags"? Does it have to be in the trunk? Any info would help... Thanks
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they have rules? [Eek!]
most likey it has to be secured in the bottle brackets, the brackets have to be secured to the body, and have a blow down tube.

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont you mean? sac NAWWWZ rules?
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sicWIDit:
dont you mean? sac NAWWWZ rules?

-
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh man this dude is going to hate us
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
oh man this dude is going to hate us

what ever. the truth hurts. [patriot]
PopTheHood
¯
Member # 7040

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PopTheHood  Ford pictures for PopTheHood    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See i know its called NITROUS. I didnt have to write it 30 times this time. You 2 dont know Sh_it about Fu_ck. so dont respond to questions you dont know. This site is worthless if you cant even get a stright answer for anyone on it.
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL man you need thicker skin then that!!!!! You are really lucky the mods have me on restriction right now b/c I'd have a field day with you!

But anyway this site is pretty cool and lemme answer your question. Nitrous on Weds at Sac is fine. It doesn't have to be in the trunk it just has to be mounted securely and you need a blow down tube that's vented outside the body.

Here's what naaawwwzzzzzz can do!!!!

-

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
PopTheHood
¯
Member # 7040

Nos isnt doin that, the supercharger is doin that. And by the may how come when you type in cafords.com if u read what they have written it says NOS? go make fun of the site for that. And When the FU_CK did i ever Say NAAWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZ? huh i dont think i did. U better go away before i start CUMminz all over your face. haha

[ October 20, 2006, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: PopTheHood ]

PopTheHood
¯
Member # 7040

Where could you run your car if u dont have a blowdown tube?
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just chill a little bit bro. He is right to a point. This site contains a lot of people that know each other and likes to give a hard time to everybody and anybody. Thicker skin will help! As for the N20 make sure its secured. The only rectriction on Wednesdays are time limits and noise. As for the blow down tube. I have seen lots of people run with out them in Sac. They seem to bend the rulls a bit at sac. It would still be a good idea to have one though. Have fun! [patriot]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

PopTheHood
¯
Member # 7040

Here this is for you azzmunchers out there...

What are the rules at sac raceway about having NAAWWWWZZZ in your car. Doez the NAAWWWZZZZ have to be in the trunk? Can I use the NAAAWWWZZZZZ on a wednsday night? NNNAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWZZZZZ
NNNNNAAAAAAAAWWWWWZZZZZZ is fun
NNNNNNNNAAAAAAWWWWZZZZZ makes you go VVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

[ October 20, 2006, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: PopTheHood ]

PopTheHood
¯
Member # 7040

Im dont need to calm down.. Im not even heated up. They talk sh_it I talk sh_it.. we are just having fun.. im not mad. But Its hard to get a stright answer on this site..
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by PopTheHood:
Im dont need to calm down.. Im not even heated up. They talk sh_it I talk sh_it.. we are just having fun.. im not mad. But Its hard to get a stright answer on this site..

this wasnt straight enough for you?
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
it has to be secured in the bottle brackets, the brackets have to be secured to the body, and have a blow down tube.

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
LOL man you need thicker skin then that!!!!! You are really lucky the mods have me on restriction right now b/c I'd have a field day with you!

But anyway this site is pretty cool and lemme answer your question. Nitrous on Weds at Sac is fine. It doesn't have to be in the trunk it just has to be mounted securely and you need a blow down tube that's vented outside the body.

Here's what naaawwwzzzzzz can do!!!!

-

no its called torque and hollywood effects, something supras dont have till 8k
[Razz]

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

i think that popthehood should race two-gunkid
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
i think that popthehood should race two-gunkid

my paintjob is prob faster than his car, but what do i know, im just a "kid". [Razz]
PopTheHood
¯
Member # 7040

Hey, I said its "HARD" to get a stright answer on this site.. Whats TwoGunKid got under his hood? That would be fun to race. I dont care if I lose its all fun for me..
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by PopTheHood:
Hey, I said its "HARD" to get a stright answer on this site.. Whats TwoGunKid got under his hood? That would be fun to race. I dont care if I lose its all fun for me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpFakJubxzs

and there was no bottle in the car. [Wink]

PopTheHood
¯
Member # 7040

And which car were you? the car with he vid didnt even look like he was trying.. That didnt tell me what u have got under that hood.
PopTheHood
¯
Member # 7040

List your mods then ill list mine. im not scared to list them or to much of a bitch to say "naw man i dont tell people what ive got"
PopTheHood
¯
Member # 7040

Whats Sic got under his too?
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

-
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
 -

AHAHAHAHAHA javi u smart ass

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't see any naawwwzzzzzzzzz. All I see is PoopOnTheHood

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com