Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » new time post (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: new time post
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
i dont think that i mentioned the car that i drive it is one that many of you have seen before i made it to most grudge nites this year i drive the black primered hatchback 88 usually there with my brother and cousin both black mustangs also

I've seen you in action before and I don't doubt your times at all now... [worship]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
As far as John B and Yellow94Gt calling [BS flag] on my combo, why don't you let them know that i'm not running no juice nor do i have a stroker, because i told you my whole combo. I guess when people go fast on here, they get hated on, and get [BS flag] called on them. The only reason i got on this forum was to post my time on the list, and of course all the doubters come out. But its all good, you guys can think what you want, it also makes me think that if i'm going this fast now, whats gonna happen when i add alot more inches, more boost, and a custom grind cam???????? [Wink]

What will happen? You will still be slower than Drew and I. [Wink]

Seriously, it's all good. Congrats. Don't take what's said here on the board so seriously. You've got nothing to prove to any of us. Timeslips are all that matters. [Cool]

Yeah, what he said

...and a little of what Shaun said too...lol

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Onesicklx, i appreciate it bro.
Hey Shaun everything you say is true. I know the weather helped, and the exhaust and more tuning made all the difference. Like you said with your combo picking up 4 MPH, thats what happened with me. I'm always trying to better myself at the track. I always try to beat my best E.T. I probably have 250-300 passes this year alone. I went damn near every wednesday until i got booted for no cage, plus grudge and TNT. Yeah i definately went through some tires this year [Smile]

Hey Twisted54, if you have a convertible, i think i talked to you awhile back, i think we even ran each other when we were running 12's, i'm not sure though. But if that is you then yeah your a cool ass dude.

[ December 05, 2005, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hey Twisted54, if you have a convertible, i think i talked to you awhile back, i think we even ran each other when we were running 12's, i'm not sure though. But if that is you then yeah your a cool ass dude.

Oh yeah...I remember, you were with your dad and some buddies. I think it was at Mustang Madness. You're car is flying now. [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 for the stock bottom end.....seen it myself a bunch of times. Great time matt....congrats.
Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here ya go Matt,let everyone drool over it!
Interestingly enough,if you type in Streakmatt on google images you get pics of your car and Dustins coupe.

-

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sick ass ride [patriot]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i love this car..take me for a ride

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO at the old post. I would say people did not like our times when we first came out!! [Big Grin] The knowledge of my uncle is one of a kind ( a master mind i would say is an understatement ) with his help we came a long way!!! thanks uncle Jerry!! [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Sorry, callin' [BS flag] on it Evan. I've built enough of them to know better. [Wink] Doesn't matter to me though, Congrats on the times.
[patriot]

I'll give another [BS flag]
Yellow94GT, and John B saying [BS flag] , I would have to speak for the entire forum and say [BS flag] [Big Grin]

So first welcome to cafords (not the best way to start), but so he either has something and is running 10's and not saying too much (can't hate on that- good for him), or he is JUST B*LL SH*TING!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ LOL @ how people post & call [BS flag] before reading the thread. Uhhhhhhhhh, NavidR, you do realize that StreakMatt ran those times with that particular combo back in 2005 & the thread was actually posted 1st in 05 as well??? He went a best of 10.68 @130 with that setup listed, & has since went 10.09 @139 with a different setup.... The funny thing is, I helped him hook up with you a few years ago to buy some MM XD adjustable LCA's remember??? You mean to tell me you have never seen the Blue Fox pictured 3 posts above yours running low 10's at the track, or you never saw it running mid 10's back when it was black primered???

[ June 26, 2011, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Sorry, callin' [BS flag] on it Evan. I've built enough of them to know better. [Wink] Doesn't matter to me though, Congrats on the times.
[patriot]

I'll give another [BS flag]
Yellow94GT, and John B saying [BS flag] , I would have to speak for the entire forum and say [BS flag] [Big Grin]

So first welcome to cafords (not the best way to start), but so he either has something and is running 10's and not saying too much (can't hate on that- good for him), or he is JUST B*LL SH*TING!

LMAO! So you are speaking for the whole forum and calling [BS flag] ? Hahaha Come on guy! LOL at "Welcome to CA Fords". Like Epik stated, I bought them control arms off you like 2 years ago too. Read the thread before posting up [Big Grin] ...I wish I coulda ran your Fully built 96 Cobra at the track back then. I could have shown you I wasn't BULLSHITTING! [Wink]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com