Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » A few pics from Grudgenight (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: A few pics from Grudgenight
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91PONY:
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
That old asshole was causing trouble all over the track.
He was in the left lane racing a co-worker. After the traps he speeds by & turns right in front of the car in the right lane to hit the 2nd turnout....good thing the other car had good brakes otherwise he would have T-boned him.

I think i know the gentelman you're talking about....he was at the last grudge....seems like he was still trying to figure out how to drive his Cobra at the track.

[Whoo Whooooo!] for drag racing etiquitte [burnout]

yep...the same guy who was getting consistent 3.0 60ft. in an 04 mystic with a best time of 14.4 1/4.......what a GREAT driver....oh yeah and you could watch a movie in between his shifts......
Yea, he decided to pick on me (read: yell at me) as soon as Bunchmyfunky and JeffS left my side.... What a m.f. pussy!
[Mad]

Why the hell would he yell at you??? He's probably just jealous that your car is faster then his mystic 04 Cobra.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
Why the hell would he yell at you??? He's probably just jealous that your car is faster then his mystic 04 Cobra.

I was directly in front of him in lane 7. We had all been waiting around for our next run for forever. Finally when my lane started to go, some assholes cut in right in front of me, nearly hit my car! He came over and started yelling at me and said I let them in on purpose, blah, blah....and he ran up to my car window as SOON as Mark & Jeff left to go watch.
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn heater wish i would know that before, me and mark woulda had a 'chat' with him.

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eljefe:
damn heather wish i would know that before, me and mark woulda had a 'chat' with him.

It was Mark and JeffS. But yea, Shaun had a chat with him about harrassing his wife.

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91PONY:
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:

I was directly in front of him in lane 7. We had all been waiting around for our next run for forever. Finally when my lane started to go, some assholes cut in right in front of me, nearly hit my car! He came over and started yelling at me and said I let them in on purpose, blah, blah....and he ran up to my car window as SOON as Mark & Jeff left to go watch.
[Roll Eyes]

What a fag! Waited for the men to leave to pick on Ya hugh? Guy sound's like a real tool. I hate when people jump lanes anyway's. [Mad]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com