Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » A few pics from Grudgenight (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: A few pics from Grudgenight
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My camera died so I only got a few pic's

-
 -
 -

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any times to go with the pics?

I'm always interested on how quick/fast the 03/04 Cobras are?

How'd everyone do?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

gtstang03
¯
Member # 5472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtstang03  Ford pictures for gtstang03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good looking Pics! That yellow 03 is pretty sick looking.
[patriot]

--------------------
03 gt black
out with the NOVI, in with t-76 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8T3y9bkGU

Posts: 132 | From: redding, ca | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
Any times to go with the pics?

I'm always interested on how quick/fast the 03/04 Cobras are?

How'd everyone do?

the fox body is 91Pony's car...93Pony's engine....
and it went an 11.27 @ 125 that night...totally N/A....with a woman driver...

the night before it went 11.17 @ 125....with 93Pony driving

however...she did 60ft. better than him.....

that's my friends 03 Cobra....with a KB...

before last night..he went an 11.9 @ 124 on Z-rated street tires...

that night he went and 11.8 @ 125 on DR's but ended up hurting the motor in the process...

when he got home...nice thick blue smoke at idle....

for some reason he's scared launch it on Dr's....only got a 2.0 60ft out of it

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like the woman driver comment [Roll Eyes]
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ever heard of Shirley muldowny?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:

I was hoping to get a laugh.........that's why I separated that part.....they're friends of mine...it's okay

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jordan_0806:
quote:

I was hoping to get a laugh.........that's why I separated that part.....they're friends of mine...it's okay
No it's not okay biotch! I have a name you know.... [Roll Eyes]

[Wink] [Razz] LOL....I had so much fun racing last weekend!

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

that night he went and 11.8 @ 125 on DR's but ended up hurting the motor in the process...

Are you talking abut the yellow one
[Confused]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

quote:
Originally posted by 91PONY:
quote:
quote:

No it's not okay biotch! I have a name you know.... [Roll Eyes]

[Wink] [Razz] LOL....I had so much fun racing last weekend!

I can't wait to see you run a 10sec pass that will be kick ass. Maybe you can do it againts the Asshole in the Mystic Cobra.
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn mark...that hurt my feelings... [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
btw anyone know that guy in the black 96-98 cobra, vortech blower, welds on the back??
the car was sweet and the guy was nice, after his last pass (his best i think) he never came back around, i never went to the pits to see if he broke or something.

--------------------

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

quote:
Originally posted by eljefe:

Sorry Jeff didn't mean you. I'm talking about the Asshole in the 04 Mystic.
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

haha i know, i was just ging you a hrad time, you should say 'in the mystichrome cobra'...lol

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by eljefe:

Sorry Jeff didn't mean you. I'm talking about the Asshole in the 04 Mystic.
Who's that??? Was he really an asshole?

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

i dont if he's an asshole, but he sure as hell can't drive and doesnt know what he's doing at the track, and it's even atleast the 2nd time hes been to the track cause he was at last grudge.

--------------------

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

He was an asshole to someone on the board.
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well that sucks...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
He was an asshole to someone on the board.

[Eek!] drama in the pits [Eek!]

Any low 11 / high 10 sec 03/04 Cobras out there?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That old asshole was causing trouble all over the track.
He was in the left lane racing a co-worker. After the traps he speeds by & turns right in front of the car in the right lane to hit the 2nd turnout....good thing the other car had good brakes otherwise he would have T-boned him.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
He was in the left lane racing a co-worker. After the traps he speeds by & turns right in front of the car in the right lane to hit the 2nd turnout....good thing the other car had good brakes otherwise he would have T-boned him.

I think i know the gentelman you're talking about....he was at the last grudge....seems like he was still trying to figure out how to drive his Cobra at the track.

[Whoo Whooooo!] for drag racing etiquitte [burnout]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:

Are you talking abut the yellow one
[Confused]

yeah the Yellow one....He put it back to stock this week...for warranty reasons of course...it'll be back some time in the future on 19psi......nice kid....too bad he hurt the motor...but he had a frickin Mail order tune from Injected Racing and his a/f was all over the place....with the cold night out...it leaned out probably because at one point he missed 3rd and it made a nice flame shoot out the back...that's probaby what did it.....

we talked to going to JeffS once he gets the car back....

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:

I think i know the gentelman you're talking about....he was at the last grudge....seems like he was still trying to figure out how to drive his Cobra at the track.

yep...the same guy who was getting consistent 3.0 60ft. in an 04 mystic with a best time of 14.4 1/4.......what a GREAT driver....oh yeah and you could watch a movie in between his shifts......

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

yep...the same guy who was getting consistent 3.0 60ft. in an 04 mystic with a best time of 14.4 1/4.......what a GREAT driver....oh yeah and you could watch a movie in between his shifts......
Yea, he decided to pick on me (read: yell at me) as soon as Bunchmyfunky and JeffS left my side.... What a m.f. pussy!
[Mad]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91PONY:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea, he decided to pick on me (read: yell at me) as soon as Bunchmyfunky and JeffS left my side.... What a m.f. pussy!
[Mad]

should of told him to put up or shut up, getting his ass handed to him buy a little ole NA fox

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com