Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Infeneon This wend

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Infeneon This wend
Migs
¯
Member # 5439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Migs  Ford pictures for Migs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whose going? FOr usre im going this time, gonna try to see what a full exhaust will do for me [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P SilverLX! You are missed bro.

Posts: 348 | From: Healdsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there again.. especially since they're gonna be closed for the next two weeks after this wednesday. there's supposed to be a good 5+ friends with stangs heading up there.. ill be in my charcoal grey LX hatch again seeing if i could pull anything better than a 15.5. ... who else is going?

[ August 16, 2005, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh no.. they'll be closed for the next 2 wednesdays? man.. car won't be ready by this wednesday.. [Frown] ...

--------------------
=(

Migs
¯
Member # 5439

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Migs  Ford pictures for Migs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
uhoh50 ill be racing in the HS class if i see ya i wll say wahts up, do the same [patriot]

--------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup, last wednesday when i was there i could've swore i heard them announce that on their system. check their site to make sure.. but i'm almost sure they'll be closed after this wednesday for the next 2.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

yeah ill be sure to say what's up. what color is your 88 GT? (i read your profile thing)

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Migs
¯
Member # 5439

White, Cobra R's Cobra R hood with SVO scoop [patriot]

--------------------

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

well didnt end up going today, and i know i'm going to be kicking myself for not going. many of my friends couldnt go because they started school this week and had other stuff to do. but anyways, how did you guys do?

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Migs
¯
Member # 5439

best of the day was 14.333 IT was a sick day at the track I almost go to the finals, i redlighted [Mad]

--------------------

Stangfstbak69
¯
Member # 5898

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangfstbak69  Ford pictures for Stangfstbak69    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea good race man, im the guy with the red 69 coupe u raced!
Migs
¯
Member # 5439

Thats sick, Did you end up winnning it all?

--------------------

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah he won it all event though his car still isnt fully tuned. are you gonna be out there in 2 weeks.

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

Migs
¯
Member # 5439

Hopefully, you gonna be out there?

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is 11.49 the fastest they allow you to go at Infineon on Wednesdays too?

I just picked up a trailer and wanna get back to the track asap. I've never been to Infineon...

[ August 21, 2005, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: twstd5.4 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Migs
¯
Member # 5439

I dont think so, unless they bend the rules for the motorcylces. becuase there a haybusa that runs 9.5 all day. I really dont know [Confused]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
11.5, LOL. No, you can go faster, just make sure your car is LEGAL.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hmmm cool...

I have to get over there one of these days. Sac limits you to 11.49 on Wednesdays...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
11.99 is the cut off to run street and without a cage. no car can run faster than this. so you'll have to run comp rod or jackpot i think. im sure youll find out which class is the right one just ask one of the tech guys. and make sure your car will pass tech

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town50:
11.99 is the cut off to run street and without a cage. no car can run faster than this. so you'll have to run comp rod or jackpot i think. im sure youll find out which class is the right one just ask one of the tech guys. and make sure your car will pass tech

I think it is 11.5 for street on wednesdays. I could be wrong though I have only been there once this year and the car was'nt preforming well so I was only in the low 12's. [Confused]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Smokin LX is correct. It is 11.50 in Street Class on Wednesdays with no cage or jacket. If you want to go quicker than that, you need to have all of the safety gear and run in Comp Rod, Super Rod, or Jack Pot.

On the weekends, I think that the street class is limitted to 13.0! You have to run in the more expensive classes, or just run in the Trophy class where anything goes.

Craig

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by need-a-cage:
Smokin LX is correct. It is 11.50 in Street Class on Wednesdays with no cage or jacket. If you want to go quicker than that, you need to have all of the safety gear and run in Comp Rod, Super Rod, or Jack Pot.

On the weekends, I think that the street class is limitted to 13.0! You have to run in the more expensive classes, or just run in the Trophy class where anything goes.

Thanks for clearing up the Wednesday issue as I will be goin back to sears again this year and enjoy the street class as My car is a street car. As far as the weekend thing goes, damn they don't seem to be open many weekends! It also seems like there are enough imports and domestics out there to have another nite during the week to allow us to get more runs in. [burnout] in.
Craig

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Thanks for clearing up the Wednesday issue as I will be goin back to sears again this year and enjoy the street class as My car is a street car. As far as the weekend thing goes, damn they don't seem to be open many weekends! It also seems like there are enough imports and domestics out there to have another nite during the week to allow us to get more runs in. [burnout] in.

[ August 26, 2005, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: SmokinLX ]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com