Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » (Ran an 11.92) Video's NOW!! Who's going to Sac TNT this Friday night June 24th (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: (Ran an 11.92) Video's NOW!! Who's going to Sac TNT this Friday night June 24th
jaybquick
¯
Member # 4286

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaybquick  Ford pictures for jaybquick  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys. I can't wait to see what times I get once I switch to skinnies and get the suspension dialed so I can 60ft in the 1.5 range.

Even better I can't wait till I get the cash to a put a blower on. I don't think my T5 will like that very much though. [Big Grin]

--------------------
91 Mustang GT ET: 11.92@115
66 Mustang ET: 11.43@119
01 Audi S4 ET: 10.8@131
05 Audi S4 ET: 11.9@116
08 Audi S5 ET: 11.9@118

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why the hell was that other mustang so close behind you as you were doing your bunout? WTF

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
jaybquick
¯
Member # 4286

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaybquick  Ford pictures for jaybquick  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Why the hell was that other mustang so close behind you as you were doing your bunout? WTF

him and all his buddies kept doing that. They seemed a little excited to be there. Looking at his car I don't think he would mind rubber being sprayed on it. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaybquick:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:

him and all his buddies kept doing that. They seemed a little excited to be there. Looking at his car I don't think he would mind rubber being sprayed on it. [Big Grin]
I recognize that car now...he was at the last grudge night driving like a jackass in the pits. He easily hit 70 in the pits on the way to the staging lanes. If you are familiar with that bump when going from the back of pits up to the lanes, he put on a good spark show from his exhaust hitting so hard. Most people dont notice the bump cuz they usually only hit it from 5mph.

-

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah he was doin some crazy burnouts and got the guy runnin the tree mad and made him pull back out of the staging lane and wait a while before he ran. [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

jaybquick
¯
Member # 4286

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Yeah he was doin some crazy burnouts and got the guy runnin the tree mad and made him pull back out of the staging lane and wait a while before he ran. [Eek!] [Eek!]

some of those dudes were even starting their burnout in the water box.

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What times were those guys running???

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes these rambuncious types just need a little talking to.
jaybquick
¯
Member # 4286

quote:
Originally posted by twstd5o:
What times were those guys running???

big shots of nitrous and blowers on all of them. They were ranging from mid 12s to high 11s. Most of them were primer black.

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ahhh in that case...make that

2 x  -

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
Sometimes these rambuncious types just need a little talking to.

I walked up to him in the staging lanes the night he was driving like a dipshit and said tone it down as some people had kids in the pits. Apparently the jackass didn't learn if he was told to back out of the staging lanes and sit in the corner.

--------------------

jaybquick
¯
Member # 4286

not many people there on Friday night. But I heard one of them yell "open the other lane I came here to light some mother **** up." He was only runnin mid 12s. I wish they did open the other lane. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

jordan0806
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
HERE ARE THE VIDEOS
11.92@115

12.10@113

gotta say Bro...nice car..and some kick ass driving too...too bad that T-5 is gonna go BOOM sometime especially with how you rip through the gears...car is fast....
:
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Team SOLO:
He easily hit 70 in the pits on the way to the staging lanes. If you are familiar with that bump when going from the back of pits up to the lanes, he put on a good spark show from his exhaust hitting so hard. Most people dont notice the bump cuz they usually only hit it from 5mph.

QUOTE]
Jay - Congrats on the new times and great looking ride man!

...and the wonderful speed check for all of us with low cars LOL [Roll Eyes] ....sounds like he got what he deserved ....i always wonder why some people need to show how big their balls are in the pits when they have a whole 1/4mi + to do whatever display of speed they want to......especially with spectators and KIDS roaming around [Mad]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They do that cause they're immature morons that don't think of others and or don't realize just how stupid they look.

It's basically the same thing or worse then driving like that in residential streets were there are lots of kids playing and riding their bikes.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

jaybquick
¯
Member # 4286

[/qb][/QUOTE]gotta say Bro...nice car..and some kick ass driving too...too bad that T-5 is gonna go BOOM sometime especially with how you rip through the gears...car is fast.... [/QB][/QUOTE]

Saving up for the T56 conversion. I also have a spare T5 on my bench I just freshened up. I am prepared. LOL

I thought I would break the T5 I had behind my 66 mustang when I ran 11.4s at 119. But I broke the 9" rear first. Needless to say I was surprised. Here is a pic.

-

[ June 28, 2005, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: jaybquick ]

--------------------

jordan0806
unregistered

quote:

gotta say Bro...nice car..and some kick ass driving too...too bad that T-5 is gonna go BOOM sometime especially with how you rip through the gears...car is fast.... [/QB][/QUOTE]

Saving up for the T56 conversion. I also have a spare T5 on my bench I just freshened up. I am prepared. LOL

I thought I would break the T5 I had behind my 66 mustang when I ran 11.4s at 119. But I broke the 9" rear first. Needless to say I was surprised. Here is a pic.

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

yeah I have the T-56 behind my fox as well.....the best investment evar,....make sure and get the viper spec though for some added security later...that's what i have...you'll love it

:
jaybquick
¯
Member # 4286

quote:
Originally posted by jordan0806:

yeah I have the T-56 behind my fox as well.....the best investment evar,....make sure and get the viper spec though for some added security later...that's what i have...you'll love it

Thanks dude, I was always wondering how people felt about the T56. I definitely want one now.

--------------------

jordan0806
unregistered

quote:
quote:

Thanks dude, I was always wondering how people felt about the T56. I definitely want one now.
my only advice is plan to spend about $ to 5 depending on clutch, driveshaft, yada yada......not sure who you're going through....

I got mine through D&D...come with an install kit for like $3500...plus you need a clutch, brand new fork, and other shit....some tips:

1) go with a stock clutch fork...anything else is too large

2) if you have mac headers bigger than 1 5/8, be prepared to change them, the 1 3/4 headers hit the bellhousing and ...well you dont want that...I had to switch to BBK..they fit perfect...kind of weird

3) SPEC 3 and GM Syncromesh fluid....smoothest shifting combo available for the V-spec....

4) DO NOT USE THE D&D Crossmember...just cut and relocate your stock mounts.....then oyu have to use an S-10 (yes chevy) motor mount no your crossmember...the D&D crossmember is kind of cheesy sso I just cut and re-weld the stock the one

5) Go with a taller gear combo (I have 4.10's now....I think 3.90's would have been better)or you'll slow down at the track because 1st and 2nd are very short

lots of other shit...let me know when you do the swap...i can give you tons and tons of advice

:
jaybquick
¯
Member # 4286

quote:
quote:
quote:

my only advice is plan to spend about $ to 5 depending on clutch, driveshaft, yada yada......not sure who you're going through....

I got mine through D&D...come with an install kit for like $3500...plus you need a clutch, brand new fork, and other shit....some tips:

1) go with a stock clutch fork...anything else is too large

2) if you have mac headers bigger than 1 5/8, be prepared to change them, the 1 3/4 headers hit the bellhousing and ...well you dont want that...I had to switch to BBK..they fit perfect...kind of weird

3) SPEC 3 and GM Syncromesh fluid....smoothest shifting combo available for the V-spec....

4) DO NOT USE THE D&D Crossmember...just cut and relocate your stock mounts.....then oyu have to use an S-10 (yes chevy) motor mount no your crossmember...the D&D crossmember is kind of cheesy sso I just cut and re-weld the stock the one

5) Go with a taller gear combo (I have 4.10's now....I think 3.90's would have been better)or you'll slow down at the track because 1st and 2nd are very short

lots of other shit...let me know when you do the swap...i can give you tons and tons of advice

Thanks alot dude, I apprieciate the insight. I want to run a blower soon after the trans install so I think the 3.73s will stay so I don't run out of gear on the big end at the track.

Also I was looking at running the non viper T56 until I break it, I can save $1000 that way. I currently rebuild my own T5s. So I figure once I break the cobra spec T56 then I can put all the upgrades in that D&D sells.

What do you think about the street twin clutch my McCleod?

[ 06-30-2005, 17:14: Message edited by: jaybquick ]

--------------------

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whats up man thats my crew you fruit cakes are tryin to diss on , WTF?? u come to Sacramento and expect good behavior where the fuck do u live this is the motha fuckin hood homies, anyone talkin shit put ur money on the track cuz our whole crew all hits 11's on 302 bottom ends so whats up wit it?? oh and they only have stock boost on the 1 charged car, and 100 shot on the other , so what. oh and my other boy said next time if u got a problem u could catch a fade with him in the parking lot, but be careful cuz this is our hood homie, now im not threatening anyone just dont talk shit if u cant back it up
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
red GT black rallyes, you and your "homies" should be banned from the track if that is how you are going to act. If a guy tells you to mellow out in the pits, be a man and do it. Don't come here and start drama because you can't abide by the rules set down by the racetrack. Common sense alone should be enough to tell you that speeding around the pits is a stupid idea, but you and your "homies" must not have any.

If I were a moderator here, you would be looking for someplace else to make threats, and if I owned the track, you would be sent packing in a cocaine heartbeat.

Sac isn't the hood, and if it was, it sure as hell wouldn't be yours. Take your punk attitude somewhere else, because nobody here will put up with it.

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh is that right , haha oh boy , bro u dont know me im not from no gang or nothin but i know every blood , crip , norteno and diamond boy around this bitch , ok and maybe not the whole sacramento area is the hood but where i live in south sac sure tha fuck is, and i didnt threaten anyone im just lettin u know what my boys said, and i dont drive crazy out there i drive how i should its my boys that dont give a fuck, so anyone goin to TNT today ??? [Big Grin] cuz we could get some races goin

[ 07-01-2005, 13:51: Message edited by: red GT black rallyes ]

Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
jaybquick
¯
Member # 4286

quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
oh is that right , haha oh boy , bro u dont know me im not from no gang or nothin but i know every blood , crip , norteno and diamond boy around this bitch , ok and maybe not the whole sacramento area is the hood but where i live in south sac sure tha fuck is, and i didnt threaten anyone im just lettin u know what my boys said, and i dont drive crazy out there i drive how i should its my boys that dont give a fuck, so anyone goin to TNT today ??? [Big Grin] cuz we could get some races goin

Now you are getting back in the spirit. Let's all keep it on the track. I wish I could make it tonight but my new PA performance alterntor crapped out on my way home from the track last Friday night. I was dissapointed that it failed so quickly, but happy when I called them and they sent UPS to pick it up for free and apologized. How's that for customer service.

--------------------

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
"catch a fade"

WTF does that mean?

[ July 01, 2005, 20:19: Message edited by: SmokeyBurnout ]

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com