Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » attn: twstd5o!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: attn: twstd5o!!
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you may want to check out the new hot rod magazine page 76 [Wink]

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh God...don't tell me...I'm going to the store right now!!!

I owe you one.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wanna know i wanna know...no sharein or tellin secrets. [Razz] [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes...thanks Eljefe, my first photo shoot.

Too bad there is a mop, barrier, broom, man with brown shirt, and another car in front of me... [Big Grin] .

This is still really cool thanks man. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. I'm usually the one that happens to be standing right were a flock of birds decide simultaneously to take a crap.

-

I've looked through this magazine a couple times at the grocery store recently and never even saw it.

Thanks again... [patriot]

[ May 08, 2005, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: twstd5o ]

--------------------

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha no problem, first when i got it in the mail i flipped through and saw ond of those kustomizer guys is also the dad of 2 jr. dragster racers that race here, then i see this truck thing i totally remeber,and all the pics from the track. than i was trying to figure out who the guy in the brown shirt was then i noticed your car. it's allways cool when hot rod has some connection to our track.

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

Nice!

[patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Mystang94gt
Member # 5615

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystang94gt  Ford pictures for Mystang94gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought that was you!

Sup man. I was the one you were talking to at the Chevron after Mustang madness a few weeks back. My brother brought home the new hot rod and said I think twstd50 got some ink. It was hard to tell for sure but we both thought it was your car.

--------------------
Vibrant Red 94 GT AODE

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Hey what's up... I remember you guys from Chevron. Yeah I got lucky to be in the picture... Let me know when you guys are gonna head up to Sac again.

--------------------

Mystang94gt
Member # 5615

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystang94gt  Ford pictures for Mystang94gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Twstd, Were actually heading back up on sat the 21st for grudge night. My brother is running the lightning and I'll be bring out my 94. Finally got her running again so I'm hoping to go out and hit the 13's.

Mondo

--------------------
Vibrant Red 94 GT AODE

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

I wish I could but I gotta do one more MOD to my car before I head out again...have fun.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com