Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Well its getting Fixed

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Well its getting Fixed
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As some may now I had a run in with the gaurdrail Sat. after ca car flipped doing 180 mph in front of me [Eek!] It took out the fender,nose,part of the quarter panel and the front and rear wheel on the passenger side.

I took it all apart yesterday and found NO inner structural damage.Today was gonna go to get the parts and I got a call from a homie saying that he is gonna change his 86 over to look like an 87-93 and that he would hook me up with the front parts I needed.So I hopped in my shitbox commuter Honda,unbolted all the shit and stuffed it inside the car. [Whoo Whooooo!] Got back to the shop and got everything on there and it lined up perfect.

Dropped it off at the paintshop tonight and it should be done by Wed..........

[Whoo Whooooo!]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] ...now we can see wha it really does..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

gnatsum05
¯
Member # 3293

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gnatsum05  Ford pictures for gnatsum05    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to see everything is right again...
86's Rule.... [dance]

--------------------
93' GT & 03' Terminator...

Posts: 80 | From: Northern Ca. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, you are one luck SOB. First no frame damage, then you find all new body parts 2 days later and it will be painted within a weeks time?!

See you at the track Saturday? [Wink]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

Now you just gotta come over and throw up in that there tranny so we can both go Saturday [Big Grin]

I would but I dont have time. I got a pack of smokes and a Bruschetta Chicken sandwich waiting for you [patriot]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
h8louzn
¯
Member # 1075

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for h8louzn  Ford pictures for h8louzn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
[Whoo Whooooo!]

Now you just gotta come over and throw up in that there tranny so we can both go Saturday [Big Grin]

I would but I dont have time. I got a pack of smokes and a Bruschetta Chicken sandwich waiting for you [patriot]

Wow is that offer open to everyone?? [Big Grin]
WyldGurl
¯
Member # 1847

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WyldGurl  Ford pictures for WyldGurl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So does this mean you will be coming back up this saturday? If so, i'm down to cruise over to the track. Jack may also join if all of his bike parts don't get here by then.

--------------------
Ride or Die...I.L.J.E

Posts: 227 | From: fremont,ca | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that was fast. still sucks considering how it happened.

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by eljefe:
damn that was fast. still sucks considering how it happened.

yeah but I look at it thi sway he could alost it a different way and I could hit him or he could hit me or it just plain out coulda been worse than it turned out.

Did you hear anything about the final outcome of the condition of the driver?

Anyhow I should be there Sat for TNT if all goes well
[Whoo Whooooo!]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com