Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Grudge Night Results Post (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Grudge Night Results Post
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dang no shortage of 10 and 9 sec cars. I should of came down there instead of hitting my own track [Frown] . Did you guy's get a bunch of runs?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Perry
¯
Member # 1846

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for Perry  Ford pictures for Perry    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, my day started horrible but got better!!!

I went to pick up my full nitrous bottle at Dream Racing Saturday morning but he only put 5lbs in it before he ran out!!! [BS flag]

Got to the track and my first pass was a:

reaction .077
60' 1.769
1/8 8.475
MPH 84.799
1/4 13.163
MPH 104.955

It should have been my first 12 on motor but I totally missed 2nd gear!!! [Mad] (I need a new shifter)LOL LOL

Next pass on nitrous I totally blew the tires away in 1st gear went 12.744 @ 113 MPH with a 1.958 60'and a .055 light!!!

The car felt sluggish on the juice and at the end of the run I only had 650 PSI showing on my gauge.

It was great fun & I watched a lot of very fast cars and met a lot of great people there!!! [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

Later friends,

Perry

[ April 18, 2005, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Perry ]

--------------------
2000 GT with a few mods!!

F ierce
O nery
R edneck
D river

Posts: 110 | From: Winnsboro, TX via Turlock Ca | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Red C5
¯
Member # 1561

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red C5  Ford pictures for Red C5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff S:
quote:
Originally posted by Red C5:
Congrats on the new best Jeff. Car's moving! [Cool]

Thanks! Any ETA for your ride hitting the track?
It's ready for a couple of shakedown runs. [Smile]
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff S:
quote:
Congrats on the new best Jeff. Car's moving! [Cool]

Thanks! Any ETA for your ride hitting the track?
It's ready for a couple of shakedown runs. [Smile]
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0JEEP:
did john91coupe go and what did he run?

I think John had an issue on his first pass. It was first diagnosed to be the tranny and then turned out to be something else...but I think it was minor [Confused]

John and I were supposed to run each after doing a shakedown run. Both our shakedown runs SUCKED [Mad]

I dont even think John got a second pass.

Hey John, we will have to setup another time to punch one off. Good talking with you and Kevin on Saturday!!!

Yeah, not a great day for me either. What I originally thought was a trans problem turned out to be a blower hose coming off. Made it to the top of first gear and just at the shift to second the power dropped WAY off. So much so that it felt like the trans let loose. Fixed the hose and went back to the staging lanes only to see about 100+ cars waiting to run. Couldn't hang around long enough to make another pass due to other commitments back in the Bay area.

Good talking to you as well, Greg. We'll set something up at some point in the near future.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wondering as i never saw a 60ft time for Jeff's 10 sec pass [Confused] unless i missed it on another thread....care to share Jeff?

...and how did you like the CCW drag package?

[patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
Just wondering as i never saw a 60ft time for Jeff's 10 sec pass [Confused] unless i missed it on another thread....care to share Jeff?

...and how did you like the CCW drag package?

[patriot]

The CCW drag package fits PERFECT! The 60' on my 10.96 pass was a 1.66 spinning. I launched at 4600.

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com