Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Wendsday Night 30th (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wendsday Night 30th
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yep brodix 5.0's and a systemax w/ sq-trim..........clean ass car! nice guy too!

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

SLOWREX
Member # 5524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWREX  Ford pictures for SLOWREX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWREX:
Yellow94GT: all i have to say is that...... YOU CAN SHIFT!!!!!!! it was awesome to hear you row through the gears. keep it up man!

Haha, thanks bro.

Did you like my last pass when I missed 2nd twice? [Wink] ...lol But the car still went 116, so its not all bad I guess. [patriot]

what was even funnier was Joe sayin "watch drew shift man" then you missed second. no worries though, shit happens. i couldnt launch to save my life that night.
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Yellow94GT: all i have to say is that...... YOU CAN SHIFT!!!!!!! it was awesome to hear you row through the gears. keep it up man!

Haha, thanks bro.

Did you like my last pass when I missed 2nd twice? [Wink] ...lol But the car still went 116, so its not all bad I guess. [patriot]

what was even funnier was Joe sayin "watch drew shift man" then you missed second. no worries though, shit happens. i couldnt launch to save my life that night.
LMAO

That just figures. [Razz]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think that all four cars I raced on Wednesday were Mustangs. Mfracing, that was me that raced you in the 3rd round. I ran an 03 Cobra in the 4th round and broke out. I shouldn't have dialed up to the 11.90, but if I stayed on it against you in the 3rd round it would have run an 11.90. I don't know why it sped back up. I dropped 10mph and still ran 11.888 in the 4th round. My light should have been better, but the .000 light kind of freaked me out and I was worried about seeing red. The thing that pisses me off is that I was still a tenth ahead of the guy so I could have hit the brakes a lot harder but I just didn't think I had to. Maybe this week I will do better.

The blue LX showed up late. The guys name is Dave and he is a real good guy. He didn't run it out so we will see what he does this week. He now has 500rwhp. He should be a lot quicker than I am since his best run without the blower was a 12.40 @ 112mph. Add 8 psi to that and do the math. It will be quick! I thought that my car was clean until Dave started bringing his out. I told myself that was okay since I was quicker. Now he is taking that away from me. Damn it Dave!

Craig

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com