Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Wednesday night 16th

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Wednesday night 16th
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know its short notice and its "just" a wednesday night, but who will be there? I will be there in a white F-250 powerstroke, makeing some baseline runs. Ever since I have been running my bussiness its hard to get out on Satudays, so Wednesdays is all I have! If anybody sees me come and say hi. See ya there.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

88blackstanggt
¯
Member # 4654

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88blackstanggt  Ford pictures for 88blackstanggt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there in my black supercharged 88, hopefully if i get it running. my boy will be there too in his blue lx.

--------------------
2001 lightning all stock
1991 gt all stock
2005 kawasaki zx10r

SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Searspoint or I mean Infineon raceway [Roll Eyes] I was hopeing to get out there, I will have the white 99 Saleen-s281 .

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
mostang
¯
Member # 3352

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mostang  Ford pictures for mostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So how well did everyone run?
I couldn't make it out and it looks like next weeks runs will be wet with all the rain coming in soon.

--------------------
99 GT ragtop, Flows, True Flow drop in and 3.73's
1985 Caprice Classic Very Tired 305

Posts: 182 | From: Castro Valley, originally Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I kinda got there late, Got 1 run then had to dial in [Roll Eyes] Well I just wanted to see what she would run before we installed the blower an Cams [Big Grin] .

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ran a 13.5 again,my new k&n didn't do sheeeeeeet.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead6T5:

in the 05gt?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
quote:

in the 05gt?
Yes

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

in the 05gt?
Yes
kool what u got done to it?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

in the 05gt?
Yes
SCT premium tune,besides that its stock

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

in the 05gt?
Yes
the new 5.0 mag dynoed with and without a k&n replacent filter. You gained a WHOPPING 1 HP.....

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

in the 05gt?
Yes
I'm not too up on the new stuff but don't you need the intake, tune, and also removal of the little baffle in the intake tract to see a significant gain?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

in the 05gt?
Yes
I'm not too up on the new stuff but don't you need the intake, tune, and also removal of the little baffle in the intake tract to see a significant gain?
There was a guy at the track with a CAI and a diablo tune and he was pulling 14.1 @ 102, I'm at 13.5 @102.7 so I don't think a CAI does much. I pulled the hydrocarbon trap already. I figure with the tune -HC trap and k&n,I got about 10 rwhp.Which would put me at about 280ish at the rear. With underdrives,and headers and a custom dyno tune,that should put me at ~300rwhp. Then comes the intercooled procharger to put me at ~450rwhp [worship] But that won't be for a few more months [Frown]

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

quote:
quote:
quote:

in the 05gt?
Yes
sweet! I remember seeing it there [Wink] ,

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea, you had the black one that was there. i came over and talked to you between rounds. [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry I had to send the 05 home. From the looks of your 60ft. time, you must have spun pretty bad. I don't have the slip in front of me, but if I remember correctly, you had a good mph.

Craig

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

quote:
Originally posted by need-a-cage:
Sorry I had to send the 05 home. From the looks of your 60ft. time, you must have spun pretty bad. I don't have the slip in front of me, but if I remember correctly, you had a good mph.

Craig

Well it's kinda intimidating running an 11 sec car [Wink] ,My reaction times were great all night though [Smile] Too bad my clutch foot didn't fallow [Frown]

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Craig

Well it's kinda intimidating running an 11 sec car [Wink] ,My reaction times were great all night though [Smile] Too bad my clutch foot didn't fallow [Frown]
Don't worry, I'm sure Craig has sent home more people than you have raced TOTAL [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:

Craig

Don't worry, I'm sure Craig has sent home more people than you have raced TOTAL [Eek!]
Yeah,I was actually lucky I made it that far,usualy I get knocked out in the second round.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com