Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Video's TnT Drew and Jeffs (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Video's TnT Drew and Jeffs
vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vpr_klr  Ford pictures for vpr_klr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow! Jeff's Cobra has mid ten second potential while still being smog legal and drivable everyday. I want one:(

--------------------
Project crustang has begun
14 mustangs and counting...

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good runs! I would however take that porsche(sp) over a cobra any day
slow331
Member # 5318

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow331  Ford pictures for slow331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Drew,

What clutch and tranny setup are you using?

Thanks,
Scott

92 LX 331 Novi 2000

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow331:
Drew,

What clutch and tranny setup are you using?

Thanks,
Scott

92 LX 331 Novi 2000

Welcome to the site [patriot]

I'm running a McLeod street twin and a G Force T5 tranny, (not the pro-shifted version, obviously)

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
5wayz
Member # 5095

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 5wayz  Ford pictures for 5wayz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats my friend Jerry in the "GT2". he was kinda upset about you guys toss'n him like that. he had just got that car a couple of days before bringing it to the track,didnt really know how to drive it. but he said he would be back for you guys. i think that was a hard one to swollow for him. nice stangs' though!

[ February 09, 2005, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: 5wayz ]

Posts: 6 | From: fairfield,ca. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well don't worry, hands down he can afford a $180,000 porsche and just about all of us can't. so he does have a lil upper hand. lol

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
slow331
Member # 5318

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow331  Ford pictures for slow331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Drew,

When are you guys going backup to sac. I would love to come and run down the track with you guys.

92LX 331 Novi 2000

Scott

slow331
Member # 5318

Drew,

One more question. Why did you go with the X2C V1500? The reason i'm asking is i'm in the market for a tranny. I dyno'd last week 598hp / 620tq. With stock T5 and centerforce dual friction. I would love to be able to launch a hard as you. What RPM are you launching at?

Scott

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thanks Drew,

When are you guys going backup to sac. I would love to come and run down the track with you guys.

92LX 331 Novi 2000

Scott

I'll be back at the track on the 19th. You should come out. Your car sounds like a real runner [patriot]

--------------------
AED

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Drew,

One more question. Why did you go with the X2C V1500? The reason i'm asking is i'm in the market for a tranny. I dyno'd last week 598hp / 620tq. With stock T5 and centerforce dual friction. I would love to be able to launch a hard as you. What RPM are you launching at?

Scott

I went with the G Force because I wanted to save weight in the drivetrain and the bulk of the car. About 15% power loss is better than about 18%, anyone can see that.

I'm leaving the line at just under 4500 rpm's
If you think it is leaving the line hard right now, just wait until I can get this thing to hook! [Wink]
[burnout]

--------------------
AED

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So good, back to the top!

[patriot]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by FasterDamnit:
So good, back to the top!

[patriot]

lol

--------------------
AED

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com