Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » grudge night..props to my boy freddys coupe (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: grudge night..props to my boy freddys coupe
Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sick ass driver badass car. Mad probs to SBS [patriot]

--------------------
Krz4rd5

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Whoo Whooooo!] for budget builds

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

TangerineLX
¯
Member # 3046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TangerineLX  Ford pictures for TangerineLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what were his 60ft and mph

--------------------
*2000 expedition
*1991 mustang
*1971 Toyota Corolla/5.0project
*2007 Toyota Avalon
*2005 H.D. Road King
*1971 H.D. Shovster
*2008 H.D. Nightster

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that thing moves good shit man what was the 60ft? I know the mph was like 122

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
did you spray off the line?

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
60ft: 1.60

yes, i did used nitrous as soon as i took off the line...

[ June 23, 2004, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: onesicklx ]

Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice runs with that thing man 122 out of a basic stock motor with nos that is good shit man

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

Red C5
¯
Member # 1561

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red C5  Ford pictures for Red C5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So what's the car weigh? [Smile]
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
3,100lbs with me in the car...im about 200lbs..
Red C5
¯
Member # 1561

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red C5  Ford pictures for Red C5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice. I figured about 2900 with you in it.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[BS flag] it has AC and power steering plus full interior?. come on now I know your full of it LOL

[ June 24, 2004, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

why does a coupe with IRON heads, stock k-member/a-arms and all the interior but the back seats need to have AC and PS to weigh 2900 without driver... [Confused]
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

call me crazy but maybe theres a little bit of hating on a car with less mods and runnin better times then some people with more and better mods... [burnout]
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
because we all have weighed are cars and know what they weigh thats why. No hating here your car runs good. Besides you won't beat me anyhow LOL. You are not re-inventing the wheel here what ever you are doing has already been done. That is why people keep asking you because we already know we just want to see if you will fess up [Wink]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
because we all have weighed are cars and know what they weigh thats why. No hating here your car runs good. Besides you won't beat me anyhow LOL. You are not re-inventing the wheel here what ever you are doing has already been done. That is why people keep asking you because we already know we just want to see if you will fess up [Wink]

quote:
because we all have weighed are cars and know what they weigh thats why
you said it all...

quote:
No hating here your car runs good. Besides you won't beat me anyhow LOL.
when did i challenge you to a race...BTW come
down here and ill take my shot at you...

quote:
You are not re-inventing the wheel here what ever you are doing has already been done.
no shit, where in my previous post did you c me braging about it...only thing i did was reply to questions...

quote:
That is why people keep asking you because we already know we just want to see if you will fess up [Wink]
fess up to what, the last time we took the car to the track it weight 2900...the only thing we change from last time is put the cowl hood...ok there you got me sherlock, the car weight was if anything 20lbs less that originaly stated... [Roll Eyes]
badazz
¯
Member # 1773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazz  Ford pictures for badazz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fess up to what? [Roll Eyes] geez people these days
50Mustang
¯
Member # 3108

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Mustang  Ford pictures for 50Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by onesicklx:
[QB] 60ft: 1.60

last time at the track was 1.753..getting better [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
"Theirs no such thing as to much horsepower and torque"

Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Whoo Whooooo!] For the coupe

--------------------
Krz4rd5

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

don't start crying about it. I have already said a few times your car runs good. I just don't belive you on the weight. maybe I am wrong who really gives a shit at this point. Because I know what your car weights already. You just come on here passing your stuff off as all stock [Roll Eyes] at first and start crying like a little bitch when people call you on it that is all. If you want to start being a dick and using cuss words "bring it" I can type as lousy as the next guy.
there that should give plenty of material to play your little "qoute" game.

[ June 25, 2004, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
don't start crying about it. I have already said a few times your car runs good. I just don't belive you on the weight. maybe I am wrong who really gives a shit at this point. Because I know what your car weights already. You just come on here passing your stuff off as all stock [Roll Eyes] at first and start crying like a little bitch when people call you on it that is all. If you want to start being a dick and using cuss words "bring it" I can type as lousy as the next guy.
there that should give plenty of material to play your little "qoute" game.

quote:
maybe I am wrong who really gives a shit at this point. Because I know what your car weights already.
dude that makes no sense... [Confused]

quote:
If you want to start being a dick and using cuss words "bring it"
im using cuss words, where in my previous post did i used cuss words...

my offer still stands...

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone needs to lighten up a bit. [Big Grin]

No one is hating on anyones car. Questions were posed...either answer them or tell the individual to get lost, it's that simple. So far, all there has been is alot of defending a car. It ran the number, nothing to defend.
Still trying to figure out why everyone's so butt-hurt about questions of the car...

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

LOL sorry must have been a bad night at work,then a few beers to mellow out(I thought) then type? I don't think that works for me. Any how you need to use a different scale, We have a coupe in Redding no AC no rear seat.(he does have racing seats) at 2600 lb's with a stock motor might weigh less now. Good luck on your Racing Mike

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

WANARNM
¯
Member # 587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WANARNM  Ford pictures for WANARNM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who gives a fuck.. the car ran what it ran.. simple as that.. its a stock bottom end with stock ported heads and stock upper and lower with a lunati cam.... waighs in at 2900lbs...oh and has only the driver seat inside.. whats the problem?

FACTORY STOCK Class in NMRA have les mods then this coupe and run the same if not faster times with no juice.. whats so hard to bealive? Juts give the props and congratulations on what he ran.. and move on..

were not saying that the car is the shits and can smoke anyone.. just happy that one of our cars ran a new best time.. thank you and have a nice day. [Big Grin]

--------------------
89’ Hatch. Completely stock.

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CONGRAD-U-FUKKIN-LATIONS! Can you see that now? Obviously your monitor is blocking out the past 10+ posts stating the SAME EXACT thing. [Wink]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
WANARNM
¯
Member # 587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WANARNM  Ford pictures for WANARNM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
CONGRAD-U-FUKKIN-LATIONS! Can you see that now? Obviously your monitor is blocking out the past 10+ posts stating the SAME EXACT thing. [Wink]

Thank you.. Have a great day! [Big Grin]

--------------------
89’ Hatch. Completely stock.

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com