Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Mustang Madness and 1 SRT-4

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Mustang Madness and 1 SRT-4
Don
CAFords OG
Member # 938

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don  Ford pictures for Don    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I did not have much luck yesterday on hitting 11s, but I did manage to get almost 2 more MPH off my long tubes and under drive pulleys. So my new best MPH is 113.5. MY car would not 60' at all(1.77" was my best), and I am almost positive on what the problem is. I will be doing some suspension mods and hopefully get some 11s next Sat.
BTW that was my friends Neon and I told him that the race was also posted on the CMI calendar, so I thought that he would be OK. Once we showed up I noticed that he would be the lone star. He did run a best of 13.2 at 103. Not to bad for $500 in bolt ons.

--------------------
06 sti 2.5
95 GT 5.2

Posts: 962 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
JSHTROD
¯
Member # 299

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JSHTROD  Ford pictures for JSHTROD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Don:
Well I did not have much luck yesterday on hitting 11s, but I did manage to get almost 2 more MPH off my long tubes and under drive pulleys. So my new best MPH is 113.5. MY car would not 60' at all(1.77" was my best), and I am almost positive on what the problem is. I will be doing some suspension mods and hopefully get some 11s next Sat.
BTW that was my friends Neon and I told him that the race was also posted on the CMI calendar, so I thought that he would be OK. Once we showed up I noticed that he would be the lone star. He did run a best of 13.2 at 103. Not to bad for $500 in bolt ons.

Damn Don... That's my trap speed!

Good times.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
03 Silver Cobra: UPR CAI, Full Bassani Exhaust

Posts: 137 | From: Dublin, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Don
CAFords OG
Member # 938

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don  Ford pictures for Don    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was disappointed because I couldn't 60', but I think I will have that cured by next Sat. All I needed was a 1.65' or better and I would have broke 11s. [Mad] There was a 03 cobra with your bolts ons at the track last Wen. and he was trapping 115.5, but his ET were all over the place 12.5-13.3. BTW I now have my street tires, so let me know when you are ready. [Wink] [Eek!]

--------------------
06 sti 2.5
95 GT 5.2

Posts: 962 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com