Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Updated List For CaFords VS. Norcal Bracket In Upcoming Race (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Updated List For CaFords VS. Norcal Bracket In Upcoming Race
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here are the names of those who have shown interest over the past few months for the upcoming race. There have been a lot of people adding and even more dropping out lately, so bare with me if you are/aren't on the list. If I have made a mistake please post the change and I will edit the list. These are just the names in no particular order. We will establish fastest 25 ET's the day of the race based on your timed runs before emilinations begin.

Bounty Hunter
John91coupe
Haulinassmaro
Gixxer408
onesicklx
SicAssGT
jmcclesk
FasterDamnit
4.6EATINGM'S
DropTopFox
ray95
NavidR
TangerineLX
Phildog
Elapid
Season'd 88
Cobra5.0Jeep
JohnCM
355 white lx
FRDFURY
03redtenth
sac5.0

[ June 15, 2004, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Due to Force Fed Performance being involved with this event, I will NOT be in attendance

Brian

--------------------
1989 LX vert 342
11.662 @ 116.65 1.57 60ft. N/A
10.227 @ 134.59 1.41 60ft 200 shot 3600lbs
2003 Ranger 4 door
15.99 @ 87

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will NOT be at this event, classes are retarded and my car still needs a pair of rims for the slicks [Frown]

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
12SEC'01WS6
¯
Member # 363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12SEC'01WS6  Ford pictures for 12SEC'01WS6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mustanggt5091:
I will NOT be at this event, classes are retarded and my car still needs a pair of rims for the slicks [Frown]

You know instead of jsut bitching that the classes are retarded whay dont you say what is "retarded" about them. And then if there is any way we will fix them. Thanx for the help [Roll Eyes]
ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how many times does it have to be said that the classes have nothing to do with the CAFORDS vs. NORCAL-LS1 portion of the race? It's the top 25 from each site that will participate in this portion of the event. If any one has any other suggestions or problems about the rest of the event then they should make them know to the powers that be instead of bitching and complaining about it!!!
Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
car will not be done in time...i'll be out a few weeks after this race takes place...good luck to all that make it.

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Drew you know I am on the Wire, but it is looking good to go [patriot]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I may or may not be able to participate in the race as I took out my shortblock(RIP) in the Fontana PSCA race a few weeks ago.If all goes as planned though ill be there with the new shortblock just have been put in the night or 2 before...Ill post next week with the progress report.If not ill be there spectating for sure as it looks to be a kewl event.
Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i would like to be on the list
run 11.9

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry Drew, this is your reminder that I will be out of town. [Wink] Looks like no ladies to represent the Fords this year.

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Don
CAFords OG
Member # 938

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don  Ford pictures for Don    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To bad I sold the slicks, and took off the bottom pulley. Because my wife could have represented in the Lightning. [Mad]
Maybe next year. [Wink]

--------------------
06 sti 2.5
95 GT 5.2

Posts: 962 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wondering is it goin to be in the morning cafords vs norcal
or is it goin to be held during grudge fest at night

also if I pay the 65 will that cover all day or just the mornign event

thanks

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
12SEC'01WS6
¯
Member # 363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12SEC'01WS6  Ford pictures for 12SEC'01WS6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The 65 ony covers the morning event. If you where at last years cafords vs Norcal thing you know how big of a cluster fuck that was. That was the point of doin our own event this year. If all goes well next years event will be 10 times better and bigger
sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is that a updated list i would hate to ask for the day off and pay 65 to race and only be limited to bracket racing or something and not be in the top 25
Don
CAFords OG
Member # 938

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don  Ford pictures for Don    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wouldn't worry most of those people won't even be there. You are in for sure.

--------------------
06 sti 2.5
95 GT 5.2

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
Drew you know I am on the Wire, but it is looking good to go [patriot]

I take that back, the wire Broke. No event for me. [Frown]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Drew, can you tale me off the list? My car is for sale so I won't be racing it anytime soon [Frown]

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well drew count me out,I just blew the rings on the dynoe today [Mad]

[ June 13, 2004, 05:40 AM: Message edited by: 99gt-UJSTLST ]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
TangerineLX
¯
Member # 3046

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for TangerineLX  Ford pictures for TangerineLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Drew. Sad to say I just realized that this event is taking place on fathers day which I don't understand why... Sorry but family comes first... It was nice talking to you at Mustang Madness while my P.I.S [Roll Eyes] stang was screwing with me. Late

--------------------
*2000 expedition
*1991 mustang
*1971 Toyota Corolla/5.0project
*2007 Toyota Avalon
*2005 H.D. Road King
*1971 H.D. Shovster
*2008 H.D. Nightster

12SEC'01WS6
¯
Member # 363

quote:
Originally posted by TangerineLX:
Hey Drew. Sad to say I just realized that this event is taking place on fathers day which I don't understand why... Sorry but family comes first... It was nice talking to you at Mustang Madness while my P.I.S [Roll Eyes] stang was screwing with me. Late

Fathers day is sunday not sat. Sorry to hear of all the mis fourtunes
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
people seem to be dropping like flies, what is a more accurate count of who's gonna be representing?
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't make it no slicks and no rear end in sorry guys you will see it soon

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

Don
CAFords OG
Member # 938

Just an update on my racing skills. All my reation times were .004-.002 last Sat. So I hope who ever I am racing is alot faster, or as good of a racer. [Razz]

--------------------
06 sti 2.5
95 GT 5.2

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So is this $65 for both events or just the CaFords vs. Norcal event? Is that one a bracket race as opposed to the GM vs. Ford race on the same day? Can someone lay out a schedule for both events? I could not make it to Sac before 10:00AM, is that a problem? Anyone?

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Don:
Just an update on my racing skills. All my reation times were .004-.002 last Sat. So I hope who ever I am racing is alot faster, or as good of a racer. [Razz]

is that a .500 or .400 tree?

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com