Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Need input for July 19th rules.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Need input for July 19th rules.
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In case nobody saw Brandons post in the other thread I am posting it here.

quote:
I asked a few ford guys to help witht the rules but when it came time to help know one was able to so I hand to wing it. Sorry if i Fucked it up but some one help me out so it is FAIR if thay are way off
So there it is ya'll. If someone is willing to work with him to change the rules that actualy knows about racing and fords in particular then please send him a message or email or let me know. Otherwise i don't wanna see anymore bitching about the rules. We have 2 weeks to get them ironed out so everyone has a chance to race and have fun. That's the whole point of these event. I think the majority of the people in Norcal that have anything to do with this race care if GM or Ford dominates. It's all about providing us EFI racers with an event would could possibly build up year after year and have somethig to look forward to. [Smile]

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LPONY:
In case nobody saw Brandons post in the other thread I am posting it here.

quote:
I asked a few ford guys to help witht the rules but when it came time to help know one was able to so I hand to wing it. Sorry if i Fucked it up but some one help me out so it is FAIR if thay are way off
So there it is ya'll. If someone is willing to work with him to change the rules that actualy knows about racing and fords in particular then please send him a message or email or let me know. Otherwise i don't wanna see anymore bitching about the rules. We have 2 weeks to get them ironed out so everyone has a chance to race and have fun. That's the whole point of these event. I think the majority of the people in Norcal that have anything to do with this race care if GM or Ford dominates. It's all about providing us EFI racers with an event would could possibly build up year after year and have somethig to look forward to. [Smile]
I would Help out, but I don't Bitch about it, cause it's about having some fun out there. Also I am just trying to get my car ready for that weekend *crosses fingers* I know I just appreciate you guys setting this up, cause I know more then 83% of the guys complaning about the rules, couldn't even get this Ford V. Chevy Event a reality. they should be happy that you guys are putting your own Personal time to make us Happy. thanks guys [patriot]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thx man [Smile]

I guess some of the other guys in here feel the same way so I guess we are gonna go with the newest rules, race and have some fun. [patriot]

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it's a little odd to hold the chevy cars to approximately 35x cubes and the fords to 30x cubes or whatever.

Most classes will utilize a weight limit, and a cubic inch limit, but never in my life have I seen one make of cars given (nay forced) a cubic inch handicap.

Not since the turbo buick, anyways.

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

12SEC'01WS6
¯
Member # 363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12SEC'01WS6  Ford pictures for 12SEC'01WS6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Umm if you re read my last post you will see that we deleted the CID limit. Any thing els ?

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com