Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » i wanna run my car???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: i wanna run my car???
93Stang
¯
Member # 4549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93Stang  Ford pictures for 93Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what days can i bring my car up to sac to run it. can someone tell me how it works, scheldule,time,how much?
thanks alot

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you can take it to test and tune nights as Sacramento raceway on Friday nights.

Entrance fee is 45 per car and driver.

You pay the fee and they'll give you a tech inspection card to fill out. From there you get in line behind the rest of the cars waiting for inspections. This is when they'll check your car over and give you a number that you will use to pick your timeslips after each run down the track.

They run from 6-10pm but I believe the gates open at 3pm.

I'll be there on 6/4 and can show you what to do if needed.

Tony

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just drive your car there and ask questions. most people are very cool and answer your questions. Your most likely not gonna set the world on fire the first time there so just make sure you have fun. AND, be sure and report back. www.sacramentoraceway.com
Sicc98GT
¯
Member # 1862

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sicc98GT  Ford pictures for Sicc98GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you can also go every wednsday night for 15

[ June 03, 2004, 01:12 AM: Message edited by: Sicc98GT ]

--------------------
Black 98 GT - sold
05 trd off road tacoma

93Stang
¯
Member # 4549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93Stang  Ford pictures for 93Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thank you very much so it's wednesday's for 15 and fridays for 45 from 6-10 thank you very much for the information.
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I should be out there this Wed. if you want some advice. I'll be in the only blue 4x4 GMC turbocharged truck. [Smile]

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com