Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Test N Tune 6/4

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Test N Tune 6/4
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone going to TNT on Friday the 4th of June...

I'll be there!!!

[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Don
CAFords OG
Member # 938

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don  Ford pictures for Don    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No, but I will be at Mustang madness on the 12th(need to dial the combo before June 19th). You should come to that instead, I think it is cheaper. Then we can meet up and race our cars. Battle of the stroker autos...... [Big Grin]

--------------------
06 sti 2.5
95 GT 5.2

Posts: 962 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the 12th is my bday and the old lady has something planned for me and I know it has nothing to do with cars cause she hates the stang.

That would be cool though... I could get a few pointers from you. I'll have to get some ET Streets before I could keep up...that's next on the list.

[patriot]

--------------------

TangerineLX
¯
Member # 3046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TangerineLX  Ford pictures for TangerineLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went to the track last fri and there was only around 20-25 cars out there. So, I'll be there again try'in to tune my fox... Can't wait for Mustang Madness

--------------------
*2000 expedition
*1991 mustang
*1971 Toyota Corolla/5.0project
*2007 Toyota Avalon
*2005 H.D. Road King
*1971 H.D. Shovster
*2008 H.D. Nightster

Bounty Hunter
¯
Member # 1422

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bounty Hunter  Ford pictures for Bounty Hunter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We"ll be out trying to get the car down the track!
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

yeah friday night test and tunes are pretty empty.

I was last there about 5 weeks ago and literally got about 15 runs in. After 830, nobody was even in line to go down the track.

--------------------

sac 5.0
¯
Member # 2980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sac 5.0  Ford pictures for sac 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will be there on friday hopefully in the 11's
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Man...compared you guys, I'll be shooting for maybe 12.5s and a 110 trap.

--------------------

Don
CAFords OG
Member # 938

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don  Ford pictures for Don    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I added long tubes and underdrive pullies, so I am hoping for 11's too. What time is it on friday, and how much?

--------------------
06 sti 2.5
95 GT 5.2

Posts: 962 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

6-10pm and the cost is $45.

I usually get there around 430 and wait it out just in case there's lots of people.

--------------------

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damnit i want to go..i miss those TNTs.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com