Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Just Got a Dyno Today...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Just Got a Dyno Today...
SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I Got Dynoed at Apex Motorsports and my best pull was 249.1 RWHP and 281.4 ft/lbs Torque. Am I runnin a good time for the power I'm puttin down to the ground?

1/4 mile: 13.5 @ 103
60': 1.9

--------------------
Burn rubber on you quick as hell, you need some toilet paper don't shit on yourself...
sikkstang.tripod.com

SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be getting a Steeda Timing Adjuster, Lower/Upper Control Arms, MSD Ignition, and Headers within the next six months. What do you guys think my HP will be and what times should I be expecting...
Thanx,
Alex

--------------------
Burn rubber on you quick as hell, you need some toilet paper don't shit on yourself...
sikkstang.tripod.com

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you could still probably lose another 5 to 7 tenths in ET with a proper drag slick and your 4.10s, but mph is about right. Probably 3 to 5 tenths to go if you keep those 315 drag radials on. Good HP #'s for near stock!

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

My friend keeps telling me to go and get my car tuned because he says I'm not getting the full potential of my mods without tuning it. I just want to know if this is true and if I do need to go get my car tuned and where.

--------------------
sikkstang.tripod.com

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If your A/F looks good then I wouldn't bother with a dyno tune. With the mods that you have and are planning to get you still wont need a tune.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com