Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Redding street drags thanks to the Ca Ford members who came up

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Redding street drags thanks to the Ca Ford members who came up
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was nice to see some different fast Fords at the Redding Street Drags. The track was a little slic and it made for some interesting races LOL. Hopefully they will start prepping the track a little better in the future. Cool april nights drags in 2 weeks should be better. It was nice to put some faces with screen names.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah nice meeting u mike,next time out ill have to bring my car up [burnout]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"interesting"...lol

Mike, that first run we had was a VERY close race. Too bad we both ended up lifting [burnout] <---um, yeah. That ol' "season'd 88" is running pretty darn good. [Smile]

Yeah, had a few close calls, but it was a fun night. I wouldn't mind coming up there again sometime.

Getting home at 4am is just a little on the "hardcore" side for so street drags thoughs [Wink]

[ April 04, 2004, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice meeting you guys also. This track was a handfull to put it mildly, but fun none the less. Nice people and a homie sorta atmisphere. Best race of the night IMO, was the 1st race you and Drew made. [Eek!]
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes that was a good race except the outcome LOL.
4:00 is pretty late but with out the time change it would of only been 3:00.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

stanger91
¯
Member # 397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger91  Ford pictures for stanger91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice meeting you all. [Cool]

--------------------
E.T 12.314@126.300

Posts: 778 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a great time. That track really makes you drive the car. Mike did you happen to find a wheel lock in the pits after we left?
The classic moment of the night is when someone drove the jeep into the outhouse and pushed it, Drew have your shoes dried yet?

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

I didn't find a wheel lock but I will ask and look for it next time I am there.
As for the Jeep I didn't see it but it is hard to keep all the drunk rednecks out LOL. When our track is loose it does make it a little busy inside the car banging gears and keeping it straight. [Big Grin]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
once all my suspension and tire issues are worked out, I'll actually make it to the next one...now that my tuning is fixed [patriot]

Sorry I missed out, sounds like a good time was had by everyone. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
I didn't find a wheel lock but I will ask and look for it next time I am there.
As for the Jeep I didn't see it but it is hard to keep all the drunk rednecks out LOL. When our track is loose it does make it a little busy inside the car banging gears and keeping it straight. [Big Grin]

Actually the Jeep part was part of our caravan. We had a little fun on the way home.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

I apoligize to all the drunk rednecks LOL.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

stanger91
¯
Member # 397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger91  Ford pictures for stanger91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:

The classic moment of the night is when someone drove the jeep into the outhouse and pushed it, Drew have your shoes dried yet?

That was me [Big Grin]

--------------------
E.T 12.314@126.300

Posts: 778 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry I missed it
But Vegas was too much fun to fun to miss !!!
I actually came home with enough money for my AJE K-member, control arms, Strange struts and shocks [Big Grin]

WOOHOO !!!!!

I'll be at the next one

--------------------
1989 LX vert 342
11.662 @ 116.65 1.57 60ft. N/A
10.227 @ 134.59 1.41 60ft 200 shot 3600lbs
2003 Ranger 4 door
15.99 @ 87

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone going up for kool april nights? i'll be staying in redding for the weekend

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe I might make it the next time out guys sorry about that!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TheBrain:
Sorry I missed it
But Vegas was too much fun to fun to miss !!!
I actually came home with enough money for my AJE K-member, control arms, Strange struts and shocks [Big Grin]

WOOHOO !!!!!

I'll be at the next one

Congrats on making it out of there on top. You missed a dam good side by side race between 2stangs Mike, and Drew in my car. All over the track. Oh.. and somebody give that anouncer cat a throat lozenge hahaha [Big Grin]
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

our announcer gets a little reved up from time to time. I think he hurt himself there was a break were he wasn't saying anything at all.LOL

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

[ April 09, 2004, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com