Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » infineon wednesday night

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: infineon wednesday night
Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was cold and windy, had another oildown, but run a 13.1e/t@102mph. [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

mostang
¯
Member # 3352

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mostang  Ford pictures for mostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Went up last night and they had a pretty good turn out. Well over 100 cars and motorcycles.
The weather wasn't to bad, the wind died down and the temp dropped, but hey we all want it cool when we drag. The night did get cut short when it started to rain. The last run was the 55 Bowtie and Orange Mopar.
I didn't run but would like to in a few weeks.
I know I'll be going after I pick up my commuter car. Getting an 85 Caprice in July and figure the auto will be a little more consistant than my 4.6 5 spd.
But all in all the whole family had a good time considering it was our first time there.
Anyone want to set a date for May?? I'm able to go up any Wednesday that month!!! [burnout]

--------------------
99 GT ragtop, Flows, True Flow drop in and 3.73's
1985 Caprice Classic Very Tired 305

Posts: 182 | From: Castro Valley, originally Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya, they get a good turnout if you want race you got to get there early like before 4 to make sure you get two test runs. when i went their was over a 100 car just in the street class, about 75 in sport street class, 20 bikes and the rest of the classes had a bunch of cars. i didn't go cause two of my friends are broke and one went to pismo. [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

T-Top Five-o
¯
Member # 3513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for T-Top Five-o  Ford pictures for T-Top Five-o  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who's going on April 21st?
Posts: 319 | From: San Jose, Ca. | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Bryan Mark VII
Member # 4116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bryan Mark VII  Ford pictures for Bryan Mark VII    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there in my lincoln along with my buddy in his black lincoln

Bryan

g_dub03
¯
Member # 4161

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for g_dub03  Ford pictures for g_dub03  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im going to try and make it out but i have to see if i can get off work in time.

--------------------
2002 Trans am WS6
408ci
257/266 .643/.622 110lsa
stage 3 heads
1 7/8 race headers

2003 GT *gone*

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

i didn't make it, so who went and how did you do? [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

Bryan Mark VII
Member # 4116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bryan Mark VII  Ford pictures for Bryan Mark VII    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
14.73 @ 91.27 with a 2.169 60' not my best for the lincoln.
lost in the first round. but im still playing with shift points and launches.

it was a decent turnout i think a more lively crowd this time anyways.
Bryan

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

didn't i race you a couple of week ago. i raced a black lincoln in the first round and beat him, i think he was dialed in at 14.75. i have a silver v6 mustang dialed in at 13.3 [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
13.3 dial in on a v6 stang? what's the combo?

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
SLiM JiM 156
¯
Member # 2753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLiM JiM 156  Ford pictures for SLiM JiM 156    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mfracing:
didn't i race you a couple of week ago. i raced a black lincoln in the first round and beat him, i think he was dialed in at 14.75. i have a silver v6 mustang dialed in at 13.3 [burnout] [burnout]

are you the guy who runs on the ET streets and has the v6 badge on the back? I've always seen you run out there and always wanted to ask you what you were running but never had the chance to talk to you.

--------------------
1993 Mustang LX 5.0

Posts: 156 | From: Rohnert Park, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Bryan Mark VII
Member # 4116

Mfracing
my lincoln is gray. not sure who owns the black one with a 14.75 dial
im out there every wendsday say hi sometime im in the lincoln with the 5 speed in it! wont see to many of them out there.

Bryan

[ April 24, 2004, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: Bryan Mark VII ]

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

ya, you like that v6 badge. next time i get out there i'll check you out. my friend has the graemlin that runs 12.5, next week is off i think. i want to take my v10 f:250 out there and see what it will do. [burnout] [burnout]

[ April 24, 2004, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Mfracing ]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

racercosmo
¯
Member # 1864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racercosmo  Ford pictures for racercosmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mfracing:
my friend has the graemlin that runs 12.5,

Is that Dave with the blue Gremlin?

--------------------
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

it's brian with the primer gray one. [burnout] [burnout]

[ April 25, 2004, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Mfracing ]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com