Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Wed March 10th - Wed Night Drags SacRaceway

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Wed March 10th - Wed Night Drags SacRaceway
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who's all goin? Hope the weather stays as nice it was last week.. Last week i got to sac too late so i decided just to hang out - But im planning to go thius upcoming wednesday...

Who's heading there?

[ March 06, 2004, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Coyoteswapfox92
¯
Member # 4057

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coyoteswapfox92  Ford pictures for Coyoteswapfox92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I cant wait to get my car back from HCI so I can start the break-in period. That way I can get out to the track sooner and see what i can do.

--------------------
1992 Coyote project under construction.

Posts: 1051 | From: Yuba City, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont waste your time on wed nights. Spend the extra bit of cash and make a HUGE amount of runs on sat.

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i thought you can only do 3 runs on saturdays [Confused]
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I always work on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays.. Sucks to be a damm team leader!!

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

RO2USH
¯
Member # 2002

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RO2USH  Ford pictures for RO2USH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there...wish I could go on Sat, but I work Friday Saturdays

--------------------
2002 Roush FR500
2004 Cobra
1965 GT 350 Clone
2003 Ducati 999

Posts: 286 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
saleen03
¯
Member # 4089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen03  Ford pictures for saleen03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey i might go out there tomorrow. just depends if my car will be ready by then. what do you have so i can keep an eye out for ya..

--------------------
'96 Saleen S-281

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shitty day at the track [Frown] way too many cars [Mad]
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:
shitty day at the track [Frown] way too many cars [Mad]

Yeah, and yeah that was my 5.0 who's hood popped open [Mad]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Blackicelsc
¯
Member # 4015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackicelsc  Ford pictures for Blackicelsc  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wasnt there last night. I was at Infineon. I wasnt running my black Mark VIII this week, but I saw Bryan in his mark VII. Man, did he get that thing running or what? Last time I saw him out last fall, he was struggling with traction, and running 16's! last night he was running low 14's. Amazing to see a luxo-barge haulin booty down the strip.

I saw a few of you guys out there. The red Mustang with the cool hood(two side scoops) and the Cobra R rear spoiler(the tall one).

I also saw the gray Fox body car with the blue headlight covers and altezza tail lights. man, we need to get you some traction. Tons of power to the rear wheels, but the poor guy just couldnt hook up.

I went looking for you guys in the staging lanes, but I was too busy tuning my buddy's Enderle injceted 9 second car(on alcohol).
The track, as usual was about 1-2 tenths off last night, but for first round elims, the flag dropped, no wind at all, and everyone was breaking out by 2-3 tenths.

My next trip down the 1320 will have to be at Sac. I just dont understand why infineon can have a state of the art facility, but have the worst starting line in the state. Even famoso's 25 year old starting line, in 100 degree heat, was better than Infineon's new surface.

Wednesdays nights are for the die-hard racer, to just run, and race the track. its bad enough having to compete with another car, but to race the track itself...that just blows.

It was great to see some of you guys out there. I saw your e.t.'s, so dont even think of lying to us here!!! [Smile]

I will be at Infineon just about every wednesday night, since we live 17 miles away. I just dont plan on beating the crap out of my Mark VIII when there is no traction, the wind will only get worse, and there are 150 IMPORTS to wait for.

See ya all on the 20th. And someone please come up to me and introduce themselves, so I will know who you are, and I can film some of your passes and post them here. I am the guy with the Black Mark VIII, chrome directional rims, and full tint. I have 7 members in my car club that will be in other Mark VIII's at most of your cruises/events.

Thanks. Oh, and if anyone saw the 90 Mustang GT with a saleen tail, 17" chrome 5 spokes, and a red/white interior parked over by lane 15(jack-pot class), that car is going to be forsale. It has a supercharger, trick-flow intake, SVO block, AOD, and 3.55's with moser axles. He ran a 12.99@ 91 mph because he lifted at the 1000 foot mark. That car will run 12.20's all day long with better traction.

let me know. The car belongs to Mark Powers of MP Motorsports, in Santa Rosa. The car has alot of goodies on it, and is one bad Mustang.

[ March 11, 2004, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: Blackicelsc ]

Posts: 63 | From: Santa Rosa, Ca. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
4.6GT
¯
Member # 2643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4.6GT  Ford pictures for 4.6GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how many runs can you get in on sat and what time does the track open??

--------------------
CAR 2002 mustang GT 5spd
254rwhp/305 ft lb torque N/A

Best E.T
1.93 60ft 13.1 @105

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com