Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Anyone know if Sears Point is strict on verts??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone know if Sears Point is strict on verts??
C55AMG
¯
Member # 1459

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for C55AMG  Ford pictures for C55AMG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thinkin about goin tomorrow.... and i dont wanna get kicked out for runnin 13s with no roll bar....thanks

--------------------
04 Cobra

Posts: 47 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Generally they're known for being very strict compared to Sacramento Raceway.
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes dont run 13's without a roll bar. I have found out about ten times. And definetly dont ren 12's They get really mad...
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
C55AMG
¯
Member # 1459

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for C55AMG  Ford pictures for C55AMG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So sac raceway isnt that sctrict on verts?? i dont wanna drive 1 hr and 30 mins to get kicked out...

--------------------
04 Cobra

The Nick
¯
Member # 2244

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Nick  Ford pictures for The Nick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sacramento is generally more laid back during tech inspections than Sears Pt. Thats all they are saying. You might just have to get up there and find out. I'll tell you one thing though, Sears won't let you run if you're13.99 or faster. Sac might let you slide. But as far as Sears goes, you're chances of getting through there are slim to none.

--------------------
Fast, Cheap or Reliable. Pick two and live with it.

Posts: 1215 | From: The Delta | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they care at sac. When the lady goes to hand you your ticket shes gonna tell you to slow down. Just keep on runnin fast she has no way to call the track officials. No phone or walkie talkie. I was running low 13's for about 3-4 passes with no helmet or roll bar. Jsut dirty looks.
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
C55AMG
¯
Member # 1459

coo ..thanks for the tip, i might have to make the 1.5 hr trip there soon........

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com