Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Pictures from Sacramento Raceway Grudge Night Sept 6. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pictures from Sacramento Raceway Grudge Night Sept 6.
Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Fast472Mach1  Ford pictures for Fast472Mach1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You still did'nt answer my question. I had the best looking big block engine there and you didnt take a picture of it. [Frown]

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

Posts: 639 | From: Laguna West | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry, all the pictures posted is what I have. Bring your stang to www.cafords.com/meet.htm You'll be sure to get some pictures taken then [patriot]
Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast472Mach1  Ford pictures for Fast472Mach1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe next test n tune then at Sac then.

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
st5150...are these all the pics? Wondering if you got a pic of my brother's 72 Camaro (teal). He was doing license passes.

Sorry, I saw the car, but didn't know it was a CaliforniaFords.com member hiding behind a bow-tie. He has come a long way from sporting a "Strictly 5.O" windshield sticker on his black 84 GT vert while hanging out infront of Wiener....
wow...i don't even remember that sticker. let it be known that it was when he was young and impressionable...no such stickers will be found on the ride now [Smile]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You probably didn't even have your drivers license back then [Wink] j/k I think he has admitted sporting that sticker for a few days here.
67stang
¯
Member # 549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67stang  Ford pictures for 67stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fast472Mach1:
You still did'nt answer my question. I had the best looking big block engine there and you didnt take a picture of it. [Frown]

News Flash!!!!
Camera's are now available to everyone, not just royalty. Oh, and they have these new kinds called "digital" cameras too. [Eek!]

Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast472Mach1  Ford pictures for Fast472Mach1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm pretty sure that he already answered my question but thanks for informing me about these new "digital cameras" they have out. If I need any more information about them I'll be sure to look you up.

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

67stang
¯
Member # 549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67stang  Ford pictures for 67stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fast472Mach1:
I'm pretty sure that he already answered my question but thanks for informing me about these new "digital cameras" they have out. If I need any more information about them I'll be sure to look you up.

that's cool. Let me know when you hit sac next time, I'll have a digicam and will take shots of your motor since sawson is neglecting the early mustangs [Smile]
Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Actually I have several pictures from the entire restoration of my car plus some engine pics to but I dont know how to post them.

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl Click on UPLOAD and follow ALL the rules [patriot]
Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Thanks. That seemed to work.

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You probably didn't even have your drivers license back then [Wink] j/k I think he has admitted sporting that sticker for a few days here.

strange...i don't think your much older than me...if at all [Wink]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Damn there were very few people that ever saw that car with the Strictly 5.0 sticker on there.I was never a member.The presidents brother Dave put it on there back in the day because he wanted me to join and I kicked it with him and his bro and a few other members.I beleive at the time there was only 7 members.It really wasnt my thing to be in a "car club".So it was only on there for a few dayz before a CURRENT member helped me scrape it off [Big Grin] .

Are you the dude that back when you first bought your car you had some issues and had me drive it to try and figure out the problem,and I mean this was some years back?

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Yeah, that was me. Back in '97..... six and half years ago [Eek!] I took you for a spin though.... I wouldn't let anyone drive my car back then.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yeah, that was me. Back in '97..... six and half years ago [Eek!] I took you for a spin though.... I wouldn't let anyone drive my car back then.

thats kewl i thought that was you..........did you figure out the problem yet? [Whoo Whooooo!]
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, a small part of a leaf from a tree got through the crack in the air box and got burnt onto the MAF eliments causing it to ping and have poor part throttle drivability
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Yeah, a small part of a leaf from a tree got through the crack in the air box and got burnt onto the MAF eliments causing it to ping and have poor part throttle drivability

thats funny shi$ man................that was a long time ago....A leaf caused all that... [worship]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com