Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Need TnT results! (Page 2)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Need TnT results!
TxBandit911
Member # 2911

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxBandit911  Ford pictures for TxBandit911    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
nothing happened last night cause all those norcal ls1 fools came up with excuse after exuse.so there was no (booty kicking) [Big Grin]

I promise I wont make any excuses. [Big Grin]

--------------------
'00 WS6
Bone Stock??? ;)

DAREDVL
¯
Member # 3122

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DAREDVL  Ford pictures for DAREDVL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
I tried my best to get those guys to come play. Not ONE of them had a full bottle [Frown] ....& most didn't want any actcion.
Gotta give it up for Chris H. (Usadaredevil). He came out to run....& brought a few other's that raced each other. Chris took more then a few losses for the LS1 boys. He's okay in my book! [patriot]
Chris G. (NossboySS) also did his best to set us up with some runs...much appriciated too. Hopefully we'll be seeing more impressive combos come out of the local Norcal-LS1 group soon. [Wink]

All wins went to Ford....& Mike didn't even run his car.
Hell....Heather was short shifting all night. Still working out the bugs of the new setup. AaronC's car is just plain sweet!

Damn shaun didnt think you would be postin up about this..But i tryed to make it alittle fun. Yeah you and aaron got the best of me for the time being. The only real reason for it to was because both of you guys where running either on slicks and skinnys or just slicks, and me on street tires. Both you guys would get like 2 cars out the hole and i would start relling you in(especially shawn in his girls car) then right when i catch him he slows down [Mad] [Razz] Aaron on the other hand , whatever he got me by in the hole was how far he stayed ahead of me.
But when our next little run around comes up i will have equal meats and you wont pull me out the hole so watch out [Big Grin]
Ow and there was one lose for fords... the "91pony" and me from a 50 roll  -
after shaun finally figured out how to run off the third honk [Roll Eyes] lol
Good times though, and some bad ass rides. later
-Chris

--------------------
NorCal-Ls1 club member
Black '98 Z28 M6
-Heads
-Cam
-Longtubes

Posts: 32 | From: Citrus hieghts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
DAREDVL
¯
Member # 3122

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DAREDVL  Ford pictures for DAREDVL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
yeah it was pretty lame there always sayin there so fast but they never want to come out to play espacially when we are in there own backyard [Big Grin] [burnout] [burnout]

Ow really? And who are you? didnt see you running anyone.
And who did you ask to come out and play?

--------------------
NorCal-Ls1 club member
Black '98 Z28 M6
-Heads
-Cam
-Longtubes

DAREDVL
¯
Member # 3122

quote:
nothing happened last night cause all those norcal ls1 fools came up with excuse after exuse.so there was no (booty kicking) [Big Grin]

Which night was this... which excuses did you hear, and who the hell are you?

--------------------
NorCal-Ls1 club member
Black '98 Z28 M6
-Heads
-Cam
-Longtubes

Low Trac
Member # 1378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Low Trac  Ford pictures for Low Trac    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
yeah it was pretty lame there always sayin there so fast but they never want to come out to play espacially when we are in there own backyard [Big Grin] [burnout] [burnout]

Question?

why were (are) you talking all this smack when you were riding with someone else.. Mike, Aaron, Heather and Pony boy have all earned their respect win or lose. How many years have the F-bodys been kicking the shift out of most Stangs? How long have you paid your dues? How any thousand dollars have you spent throughout the years trying to stay on top when every shit talking little punk throws a nitrous kit on and is willing to risk blowing his piece to beat you, even if it's just once.

Much respect to the guys that have been there such as I. Respect is earned buy doing it your self, not because you hang with someone that has.

AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chris (Daredvl)-

Great runs. I'm just out to have fun and will run anyone just because. I'm just happier than shit to have my pile running again. But I wasn't on slicks. Nitto DR's. I have slicks in the garage and we agreed we'd run again tire for tire. This weekend maybe? I do have skinnies but that's a minor detail considering I'm out cubed by 44", have 157k on my motor, and only have heads that flow like stock LS1 heads and with less than stock LS1 compression. I have no magical car or combo. I still did get ya from a roll though. I'm not fond of roll racing because I'm geared for the 1/4 and it's always to someone's advantage depending on what MPH/gear things fall in. If it was geared for top end it'd do better AFTER my trap MPH. Only reason I did it is because you ran me from a stop. I give you props, we had fun and we'll have fun again. Even when you get your heads/cam, I won't duck a race. I will run you just like I ran Crash. I may be outgunned but I will still have fun. I like racing you Norcal guys because you guys have the fast cars and are cool guys. Half the fun for me was like what we did afterward. Go kick back and chit chat about cars etc. See ya soon [patriot]

TxBandit-

So when can we line em up? [burnout]

--------------------
1991 GT Convertible: Stock 157k mile shortblock, HiTech cam, AFR 165 heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, 1 3/4 headers

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

Low Trac
Member # 1378

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Low Trac  Ford pictures for Low Trac    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AaronC:
Chris (Daredvl)-
I like racing you Norcal guys because you guys have the fast cars and are cool guys. Half the fun for me was like what we did afterward. Go kick back and chit chat about cars etc. See ya soon [patriot]

TxBandit-

Take a note,
Thats how it's done. Hat's off to you Aaron [patriot]

DAREDVL
¯
Member # 3122

quote:
Originally posted by Low Trac:
quote:
Chris (Daredvl)-
I like racing you Norcal guys because you guys have the fast cars and are cool guys. Half the fun for me was like what we did afterward. Go kick back and chit chat about cars etc. See ya soon [patriot]

TxBandit-

Take a note,

Just what Mike said [patriot]

I meant nittos..not slicks..my bad.
ow and i did beat heather when she was driving. fyi..lol sorry girl had to let it out;)
 -

--------------------
NorCal-Ls1 club member
Black '98 Z28 M6
-Heads
-Cam
-Longtubes

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You did? [Confused] Where was I?

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Chris,
We were all watching the race between you & Heather. She pulled a car or 2 off the line & all we heard was her hitting the rev-limiter 3 times....once for every gear. Then we see her lights disapear over the hill first. Not yours.
She does have nitto DR's on the rear, but that's her street tires (no skinnes yet). We have ET streets out back for the track.
Oh...& that 50mph roll we did....ask HallZ & NosboySS who went on the 2nd honk. [Wink]

All in all good fun. Hope to do it again soon. Heather's car is a bit faster then we expected at this stage....& more go-fast goodies are coming...so Watch OUT! [burnout]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Question?

why were (are) you talking all this smack when you were riding with someone else.. Mike, Aaron, Heather and Pony boy have all earned their respect win or lose. How many years have the F-bodys been kicking the shift out of most Stangs? How long have you paid your dues? How any thousand dollars have you spent throughout the years trying to stay on top when every shit talking little punk throws a nitrous kit on and is willing to risk blowing his piece to beat you, even if it's just once.

Much respect to the guys that have been there such as I. Respect is earned buy doing it your self, not because you hang with someone that has.

first of all who the fuck r u and i wasnt talking shit to begin with!my car is down right now and it should be up and running in about month or 2.
all im sayin is i hear all the time that the gm's run the streets out there and when ever we come out there (as in mikes car or aarons)they cant get a race,cause no one wants to play.
i am not trying to flame on u norcal ls1 guys but it just seems like no one wants to run em anymore out there, thats all im sayin.

when i get the car up and going again ill be more then happy to come out and play with u guys.
and maybe u should do ur fucking homework before u say im just hanging with some guys that have fast cars and im just kickin it.trust me i have been doing this for a while now,but i guess we will just see if im some fucking dumbass thats just hanging out when i get the car on the road.
[patriot]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Chris (Daredvl)-

TxBandit-

Take a note,

like i said i didnt start this post to start talking shit to u norcal guys, im just pointing out that when (we,us,them)go out to sac cant find a race. so take a note ur self and i will be seeing u (guys in about 2 months or so)when i come up with some more $

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no offense, but what's with the smack talking from the passenger seat? [Big Grin]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

HallzSS
Member # 3217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HallzSS  Ford pictures for HallzSS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup all,

ok,.....This irritates me. People are not telling the "complete" truth, or elaborating as usual. Win or lose if you run your car you have all the right to say as you will. It never fails to amaze me when people start talking and shove their foot right in their mouth! Those of us that were there saw what we saw

Actions speak louder than words! That day I got a call (vm) from someone at around 2pm stating that some mustangs were going to be out and around to give us trouble so I had better fill my bottle and be ready. Latter I spoke with him again and was convinced to take off freshly bald tires and put something else on. I proceeded to but my BFG's on put in two gallons of 100 Oct and headed off to Togg's@ 4:30. to get some laughing gas. Yet again I get screwed buy Togg's I empty my bottle after weighing it there and headed inside to be told that they are out and wont have any till Monday.

Drive to work and back on the BFG's dropping the psi to try and get them to hook in 1st get them all the way down to 14.5 hot and weight. 10:00pm I never get a call and know one hears from anyone so I proceed with my night. All of a sudden wile at Chris's everyone shows up but my car is now at home, I have had a few beers and there is now way I'm going back to get my car.

Even though I could never get it to hook on the bfg's, my bottle was empty, my rear end is screaming, clutch pedal sticking on shifts over 6k, leaking exhaust giving me crappy AFR ( backfire and running rich as hell) I was going to run. I mentioned to 93 pony that I would run heather or Aaron Sat night and never got a call.

In fact it cost me money to let my car sit, about $30 for nothing!!

So as for people not doing their homework,....... well,....hummm....??????

The way I see it is unless your their with your car and willing to take a loss than there is no room to talk. If you win, be humble and remember their is someone right around the corner that will smoke your SS.

And furthermore,... what does this have to do with going to the track????

--------------------
http://www.norcal-ls1.com/multimedia/showphoto.php?photo=1326&password=&sort=7&thecat=500

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HallzSS:

And furthermore,... what does this have to do with going to the track????

Your right Off to street racing
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com