Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » NHRA anyone (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: NHRA anyone
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
havent heard from kcmustang boy or mark soon any one can have them- for a t-shirt [Confused]

I made sure to make it a signed T-shirt at that [patriot]

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks, how was the track and are you going tomrrow???

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
thanks, how was the track and are you going tomrrow???

The track was GREAT!!! I had so much fun! If you are free tomarrow and want to go Jon I will glady bring the tickets for tomarrow by your house, If not I will be at the track at 8am [patriot]

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No go and HAVE FUN. I went to the track at sac tonight. scotty cannon signed the shirt???

--------------------

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

quote:
No go and HAVE FUN. I went to the track at sac tonight. scotty cannon signed the shirt???

Yes of course, I am not going to just give you some scotty cannon shirt without having him scribble on it. [Big Grin] I will bring it by tomarrow night or monday with that driveshaft!

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

thanks for the shirt and have fun, see you monday

--------------------

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

quote:
thanks for the shirt and have fun, see you monday

NO, THANK YOU!!! [worship] [worship] jmcclesk [worship] [worship] hey he's family what can I say! [burnout]

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KCmustangboy:
quote:

Yes of course, I am not going to just give you some scotty cannon shirt without having him scribble on it. [Big Grin] I will bring it by tomarrow night or monday with that driveshaft!
hey thats a beautiful thing man...talk about showing your apprication...wow. almost unheard of now a days. [worship] Jon [worship] [worship] KC
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
quote:
Originally posted by KCmustangboy:
quote:

hey thats a beautiful thing man...talk about showing your apprication...wow. almost unheard of now a days. [worship] Jon [worship] [worship] KC
THANKS RHETT!!! I hope you boy had a great time at the track! That was a great weekend. I will see you soon hopefully! See ya! Casey

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com