Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Midnight Grudge Night, July 5th Sac Raceway (Page 2)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Midnight Grudge Night, July 5th Sac Raceway
Red Vette
¯
Member # 870

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Vette  Ford pictures for Red Vette    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
will both cars be on radials?

Only the street car will be on radials. The race car will be on 30' tall racing tires [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 442 | From: At the races | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

yea, its a race car. i cant lie. i dont know of any street cars that use paint for interior, dont run a dash, gonna have fiberglass doors, and lexan windows [Smile]

Just dont get mad when someone copies certain ideas of yours [worship]

We still should have daily driver vs daily driver on the 5th

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Red Vette:
Ok smartypants, lets do it like this then. When your car is running I will drive to your shop and meet you there. From there we will drive to a road we both know in our cars without the aid of truck and trailers. We will then race. After the race we will drive back to your shop. Lets see if you can drive it on the street, race it, then drive it back. I bet you can't.
You can't just say your car is a street car and that you CAN drive it but choose not to. Proove your cars streetworthyness. You have to earn your stripes not just say you have them [Razz]

Check mate to the 10th power!!!!!

sounds like a plan.i know a street close to the shop that we can both drive to and from...... [patriot]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
yellow67stang
¯
Member # 903

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yellow67stang  Ford pictures for yellow67stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blah

--------------------
I like cars.

CLAUS
¯
Member # 2069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLAUS  Ford pictures for CLAUS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulnAssMaro:
quote:
quote:
start july fifth [Smile] my race car aint ready so i'm running my daily driver gt...

Greg

Atleast you admit to having a "race car" unlike a certain you know who. What class are you going to run your daily driver in???
Scotts its ok if you publicaly admit your car is a racecar instead of having to refer to yourself as "you know who"

[Whoo Whooooo!]

Well if you think my car is a race car then your car must be a Pro Mod car. I can see the confusion you have with whether your car is a street car or not. Just because your car runs times like a street car doesn't mean it is one. Basically you have a race car that runs like a street car [Big Grin]

[Whoo Whooooo!] Right back at yah

you are obviously talking about your vette, what are your opinions of your nova? street car or race car?

--------------------
New License Plate Frame:

IF MY MUSTANG WON'T BEAT YOU
NORMAN'S WILL!!

special thanks: Chris Molinari

Posts: 156 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Only the street car will be on radials. The race car will be on 30' tall racing tires [Whoo Whooooo!]
Funny thing is the "Radials" read DRAGRADIAL as where my tires read "ET STREET"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm weird

Red Vette
¯
Member # 870

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Vette  Ford pictures for Red Vette    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Funny thing is the "Radials" read DRAGRADIAL as where my tires read "ET STREET"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm weird

So you want to race on a road "close" to your shop. Why? Your car can't make a 20 mile trip. Sounds like a car that wasn't engineered for the street. Every post you make backs up my original statemnet that you have a race car! So when are we going to line up my street car against your race car??
And if you run me radial to radial I'll spot you 2 and the move. I'll even let you pick ANY size radial you want.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, a street car that handles like a slot car going up against an all out drag car in a drag race..........now that's weird!!!!! [Eek!]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

any size radial? sure you wanna do that? 2 and the move? sure you wanna do that to?

im game to do that.ill just borrow a "lil" set of dragradials(just like you have)and i think you know which set im referring to...........

the plot thickens

CHECK

[ June 27, 2003, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: HaulnAssMaro ]

Red Vette
¯
Member # 870

quote:
any size radial? sure you wanna do that? 2 and the move? sure you wanna do that to?

im game to do that.ill just borrow a "lil" set of dragradials(just like you have)and i think you know which set im referring to...........

the plot thickens

CHECK

Like I said ANY SIZE RADIAL YOU WANT. I don't care if they barely fit under John Forces car, You put 'em on your car and I'll give you 2 and the move.

And the only plot is this: I will beat your race car with my street car. Now go up to Robby's and get those rock hard radials, putt 'em on you car and prepared to get smoked.

[burnout] [burnout]

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FordPny:
quote:

yea, its a race car. i cant lie. i dont know of any street cars that use paint for interior, dont run a dash, gonna have fiberglass doors, and lexan windows [Smile]

BRING IT [Smile]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:

BRING IT [Smile]
oh thats a punking in process if you ask me.
FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was just about to say the same thing about you trying to go up against red vette. [Eek!] [Wink]

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
I was just about to say the same thing about you trying to go up against red vette. [Eek!] [Wink]

Yeah but in both cases it will be Greg and I out on top [Whoo Whooooo!]
Red Vette
¯
Member # 870

Ha ha ha ha ha.....................

Read below biotch!!!!!!!!

[ June 30, 2003, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Red Vette ]

Red Vette
¯
Member # 870

quote:
quote:

How could you win a race against me if you won't even race me????????? You're too chicken!!!!
All you have to do is drive your car to the road and race me then drive it home. Something about that scares you. You say you have a street car yet refuse ot race other street cars on the street. What gives Either you have a race car that is track only (and that's all your's has been) or you have a street car that you can drive to the road to race and line up against me. I even offerd you 2 and the move. Hmmmm.........I'm beginning to think your car has more HyPe than horsepower.

[burnout]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:

How could you win a race against me if you won't even race me????????? You're too chicken!!!!
All you have to do is drive your car to the road and race me then drive it home. Something about that scares you. You say you have a street car yet refuse ot race other street cars on the street. What gives Either you have a race car that is track only (and that's all your's has been) or you have a street car that you can drive to the road to race and line up against me. I even offerd you 2 and the move. Hmmmm.........I'm beginning to think your car has more HyPe than horsepower.

[burnout]

ill quote a friend of mine and yours " i have no need to waste my time with piddly shit" [Big Grin]

CAN I GET A MOTHERFU##IN CHECK MATE............

[ July 01, 2003, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: HaulnAssMaro ]

Red Vette
¯
Member # 870

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[burnout]

ill quote a friend of mine and yours " i have no need to waste my time with piddly shit" [Big Grin]

CAN I GET A MOTHERFU##IN CHECK MATE............

So translated that means your too scared to race me because actually loosing to me is far worse than racing me on the computer.
And pidly shit???? your race car is only 3.5 10ths faster at the track than my street car.
Weird, a race car backing down from a race to a street car with radial tires.
Don't worry Matt, everyone knows I have you covered, you just don't want to be embarrased while I proove it. I know I know you'll never let it happen (us racing that is)
Your are a true computer racer though........good job [worship] [burnout]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Well dutch ima bout to punk you severly and define your NON street car

1 I have you covered by half a second on a purpose built motor, that being a nitrous motor.your is designed for a motor only deal and I still have you covered WEIRD.my motor on motor only being designed for the jug makes more power than yours would on the jug [Eek!]

2 You car weighs 600lbs less than mine due to sever hackage of you car but hey it makes you faster right? hell take 600 lbs off my car and I have you by a full second.
my car has never been molested or cut to shit where as yours has been fully hacked,cut,cracked,bondoed,fiberglassed,fuct whatever you would like to say.hell my damn quarter panels have yet to be rolled,the 4 speed pedals are still in there,the rear seat is still there,all my factory wiring is still there,my bumpers are still on the car.......where are yours?all my lights are in working order..are yours? NOPE THE ARENT.My car can still be put back to 100% stock if ever need be ........Can you say the same about yours.........OH HELL NO YOU CANT [Big Grin]

3 If you ahve a a "streetcar" where are your inner bumpers and reinforcements,wipers and wiper motor,ac and heater box,factory wiring,swaybar,half your floorboad and better yet your HEADLIGHTS(what are those things on your hood that resemble vette headlight doors?)Weird I cant come up with a thery of yours being more of a streetcar then mine..........

4 Yes I have a cage........and other safety equipment.I would be stupid or dead if I didnt in the event something went wrong,yes it has a set of tires designed for racing........as does yours.remember mine read STREET as where yours read DRAG.It does have purpose built suspension for dragracing but with the change of 2 springs and 4 shocks it would be another story [Wink]

So your theory of yours car being a streetcar and mine not being one just got shot down like a frikkin iraqi missle

ILL RACE YOU WHEREVER WHENEVER..........

BTW If your car is such a streetcar why do you trailer it with my RACECAR TRAILER to the RACETRACK??????

SO BRING IT

[patriot]

[ July 01, 2003, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: HaulnAssMaro ]

Red Vette
¯
Member # 870

quote:
Well dutch ima bout to punk you severly and define your NON street car

1 I have you covered by half a second on a purpose built motor, that being a nitrous motor.your is designed for a motor only deal and I still have you covered WEIRD.my motor on motor only being designed for the jug makes more power than yours would on the jug [Eek!]

2 You car weighs 600lbs less than mine due to sever hackage of you car but hey it makes you faster right? hell take 600 lbs off my car and I have you by a full second.
my car has never been molested or cut to shit where as yours has been fully hacked,cut,cracked,bondoed,fiberglassed,fuct whatever you would like to say.hell my damn quarter panels have yet to be rolled,the 4 speed pedals are still in there,the rear seat is still there,all my factory wiring is still there,my bumpers are still on the car.......where are yours?all my lights are in working order..are yours? NOPE THE ARENT.My car can still be put back to 100% stock if ever need be ........Can you say the same about yours.........OH HELL NO YOU CANT [Big Grin]

3 If you ahve a a "streetcar" where are your inner bumpers and reinforcements,wipers and wiper motor,ac and heater box,factory wiring,swaybar,half your floorboad and better yet your HEADLIGHTS(what are those things on your hood that resemble vette headlight doors?)Weird I cant come up with a thery of yours being more of a streetcar then mine..........

4 Yes I have a cage........and other safety equipment.I would be stupid or dead if I didnt in the event something went wrong,yes it has a set of tires designed for racing........as does yours.remember mine read STREET as where yours read DRAG.It does have purpose built suspension for dragracing but with the change of 2 springs and 4 shocks it would be another story [Wink]

So your theory of yours car being a streetcar and mine not being one just got shot down like a frikkin iraqi missle

ILL RACE YOU WHEREVER WHENEVER..........

BTW If your car is such a streetcar why do you trailer it with my RACECAR TRAILER to the RACETRACK??????

SO BRING IT

[patriot]

First off NOTHING has been cut on my car. It's fiberglass and has never been molested. Yes the trans tunnel was widend for header clearence but it is all fiberglassed back just like the original floor. Lift up the original carpet and you'll notice (or not because it looks factory) that the floor is all intact.

Yes I have removed such unneccesities such as A/C, smog etc, however my heater is still in the car.
Headlites work great, matter of fact they now illuminate BETTER than the factory ones.

And if your car is a street car and mine a race car, how come you never drive or race yours on the street whereas mine is driven all the time on the street and on trips?????
And yes I do use the trailer to take it to the track, that's because my dually has A/C and is much more confortable to drive in.
Please post a picture of your "street car" so that everyone will see how much in denial you really are.

And your purpose built motor is funny. My motor cost $2,000 to build whereas you paid someguy in Redding $3,800 just to assemble YOUR parts. So lets see 2,000 to go 10.70's on radials and drive anywhere or over $7,000 to go 10.30's and drive NOWHERE!!!!! You do the math Dutch.
So if you get your wanna be street car running again, you and I will drive to our road and race, then drive home. Might wanna take the parachute off the car though so people can see your non existant license plate.

Oh and I still have my "7 speed" pedals in my car too...........who cares!!!!!!!And you still can't out 60 foot my car even with your trans brake, spooled, geared, slicked down race car. now that's gotta hurt.
Oh and I built my car from 100% stock all by myself. Who did you BUY your car from again???

Consider it broughten!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

first off yes alot has ben removed cut or somehow removed from your car to acheive the 27xx lbs your car weighs.as far as me spending 3800 to have my motor assembled once again you are wrong.I however spent 2200 and that was to redo the heads that were fucked up with all new valves and a complete comp valve job,flow the heads,assemble the motor,and some other misc parts that were needed oh and yeah dyno the mofo.so again your proved wrong with me punking you but I am sure you are used to that.now down to the nitty gritty I never claimed my car to be or not to be a streetcar as you do daily about yours.I pesonally dont care what other people think of MY car but it seems to affect you when people disagree and argue the fact your car is not a streetcar.Driven everywhere and on trips? HA you have driven it one time to gilroy and a few times to work about 5 minutes from home and thats it in 2 years.so what trip is that ..............oh thats you trippen thinking you have a streetcar.

Now
10.32 at 3360 lbs ME on a n20 motor/tune and motor
10.70 at 2780 lbs YOU on a all motor combo

wow where are your acheivements...lets see if I went with an all motor deal and shit like your car then sure I would run a lot better prolly even a full second more than you are now.hmmmm now lets take 600 lbs off my car ........that would put me at a modest 9.30.....weird who is making more power?
now your gonna say hey maybe I should redo my car to all of what I just said ....sure it would be tight but it is impratical for what I am trying to do.i wanna make power with the combo I have and yes it that would be on the bottle.Now while the motor has been redone it has been stepped up a lil well see what more proof of schooling ill dish you.........

if your gonna try to battle wits with me at least bring something of factual basis next time................. [Eek!]

And hell yes I bought my car ROLLING Chassis and a lot of shit has been changed therefore it is MY CAR no difference between mine and yours seeing as you changed alot of shit on yours.........Unless you hand crafted yourslef a corvette [patriot]

[ July 01, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: HaulnAssMaro ]

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 01, 2003, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: bunchmyfunky ]

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Red Vette
¯
Member # 870

quote:
first off yes alot has ben removed cut or somehow removed from your car to acheive the 27xx lbs your car weighs.as far as me spending 3800 to have my motor assembled once again you are wrong.I however spent 2200 and that was to redo the heads that were fucked up with all new valves and a complete comp valve job,flow the heads,assemble the motor,and some other misc parts that were needed oh and yeah dyno the mofo.so again your proved wrong with me punking you but I am sure you are used to that.now down to the nitty gritty I never claimed my car to be or not to be a streetcar as you do daily about yours.I pesonally dont care what other people think of MY car but it seems to affect you when people disagree and argue the fact your car is not a streetcar.Driven everywhere and on trips? HA you have driven it one time to gilroy and a few times to work about 5 minutes from home and thats it in 2 years.so what trip is that ..............oh thats you trippen thinking you have a streetcar.

Now
10.32 at 3360 lbs ME on a n20 motor/tune and motor
10.70 at 2780 lbs YOU on a all motor combo

wow where are your acheivements...lets see if I went with an all motor deal and shit like your car then sure I would run a lot better prolly even a full second more than you are now.hmmmm now lets take 600 lbs off my car ........that would put me at a modest 9.30.....weird who is making more power?
now your gonna say hey maybe I should redo my car to all of what I just said ....sure it would be tight but it is impratical for what I am trying to do.i wanna make power with the combo I have and yes it that would be on the bottle.Now while the motor has been redone it has been stepped up a lil well see what more proof of schooling ill dish you.........

if your gonna try to battle wits with me at least bring something of factual basis next time................. [Eek!]

And hell yes I bought my car ROLLING Chassis and a lot of shit has been changed therefore it is MY CAR no difference between mine and yours seeing as you changed alot of shit on yours.........Unless you hand crafted yourslef a corvette [patriot]

Stepped out of line on "Brain Day" huh??

First according to the previouse owner of your car, it weighs in at 3,145 with YOU in it. You even said in front of Mike Brown and I that your car weighed 3,145 with YOu in it. My car weighs 3,000 lbs with me in it. Car alone is 2790 and I wiegh 185.......do the math. So we now have reduced your 600 lb claim to roughly 150 lbs. That's a 10th and half in the quarter mile or roughly 20 hp. Are you really proud that your B&B built multi million dollar motor is 3.5 tenths faster than mine? Again do the math. Not to mention that you are running 3.5 inch exhaust and a Dominator. Gee, I think if I changed to those parts I'd pick up E.T. as well. Not to mention my combo resides between the fenderwells of a car that is not designed for drag racing. Just think what times I'd pull if I had put my combo in a Drag race car such as yours.

And you did nothing to your car except bolt a motor in it. Wow.....tuff gig. I on the other hand built my exhaust, my motor, installed my own shift kit, paint, body, shifter, gauges, fabbed the hood, installed all updated body parts, stereo, fabbed for aftermarket radiator, cold air induction. I even mounted and balanced my own wheels and tires. I even do all my own tunning. What jets are in your carb......don't know huh?Every nut and bolt that was removed and replaced waw done by my two hands, not B&B, Robby, Phil, or Mikey. If something goes wrong it's my fault. Strange how my car is never down and has had tons of miles and passes on it yet you can't even keep a motor in your car.......weird!

So if you decide to keep your car we will race and I will show you what a street car will do..
And yes you can squeeze since that's the only way that race car can get anything done.

Class is in session biotch, better bring me an apple! [burnout]

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me try to move it one more time. Off to the Street Racing Forum.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com