Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » anyone have video of primered mustang @ Sac (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: anyone have video of primered mustang @ Sac
trbo50
¯
Member # 1671

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trbo50  Ford pictures for trbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all with your kind words. We had a great outing on Sat to prepare us for PSCA in Las Vegas on the weekend of the 3/21. As usual, I do not have any videos of my car. I would appreciate anyone who has videos of the runs from Sat to contact me. I would like to buy a copy from you. Thank you!

Norman

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo Norman. Good job. Ben was filming Jason this weekend give him a call. PM me and I will give you his new number.

--------------------
1986 Gt that is faster than FOSTANGS pinto

Posts: 3729 | From: ATWATER/SANJO/RWC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If anyone has a video of this(these) car(s) and can get it to my hands, I can add it to http://www.californiafords.com/mpg as well [patriot]
flummox
¯
Member # 2359

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flummox  Ford pictures for flummox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey trbo50 that was one kick ass stang!

I dont have any videos, but I have a picture or two of your car from Saturday. I think you will like it and I will send it at a later time as I am at work and the picture is on my home computer.

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Norman, my buddy might have tapped you but I am not sure. I'll call him up today and if he does I'll get em to you ASAP. [Smile]

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
flummox- Feel free to upload the picture here:

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl

So the rest of us can see it as well [patriot]

flummox
¯
Member # 2359

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flummox  Ford pictures for flummox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will do! [Smile]
trbo50
¯
Member # 1671

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trbo50  Ford pictures for trbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks everyone! My brother is soooo pissed off that he didn't make it out to watch me. I forced him to stay home since he was not feeling well. I promised him some to find someone who did video tape the runs.
trbo50
¯
Member # 1671

Flummox,

Thanks, I look forward to the pics.

Norman

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Norman, do you plan on running at Sears Point any time soon?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

trbo50
¯
Member # 1671

I dont have any plans of running at Sears Point unless they have some type of heads up event or test and tune. I have to minimize wear n tear on the car since I plan on running the majority of the PSCA events this year. I would love to run at Sears Point since it's a shorter drive for me.
flummox
¯
Member # 2359

Thought I had two of your car.. alas just the one.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?photo=00002359/stang18865.jpg

Hope you like it.

[ March 10, 2003, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: flummox ]

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Norman, My buddy got som eshots but I know one of em is at the far end of the track with you coming at him so that probably won thelp with laucnh stuff but the other one may be a "behind" shot. Either way i will get them tonight and if I can find a place to host em I will otherwise I can email em to ya.

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pic with the trap speed in the corner [patriot]

--------------------

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Justin- Use the member's photo album I linked above like flummox did. This is what the member's album is there for [patriot]
flummox
¯
Member # 2359

[patriot]

Yeah when I looked at it I was like way cool!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Norman, could you toss a post up next time you are giong to Sac or Sears? I would love to see the new car run. Every time I saw the yellow one in the past as Sears you were amazing people run to run how you saved it from the walls. [Big Grin]

--------------------

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

I dont have any pics and the one video we got was not great because I dont think he knew it was going to run yet.

Here it is. Sawson feel free to copy it and put it in the video section so I can take it off, my ISP sucks and only gives me 20megs [Smile]

Turbo Stang

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
love that goddam car! [Eek!] [worship] [burnout]

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Justin. Here is the video clip of the Fastest EFI Mustang in Northern (all of?) California making a past:

http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/mpg/sac_misc/trbo50_3_8_2003.mpg

(Same video clip that F8LPONY posted above, but only ~500K in size for those with slower internet connections)

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Thanks Sawson

What kind of tranny does he use and what gear does he finish in? 3rd?

--------------------

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pretty sure thats a powerglide, 2spd...... those two speeds are " fast and faster " lol

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I kept listening to the video and thought I only heard it shift once but wasn't sure.

[ March 11, 2003, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

trbo50
¯
Member # 1671

Thanks guys, its nice to see the car from a spectator's perspective sometimes.

I am running a 2 speed powerglide.

Norman

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey trbo50, what was ur et with a 188.6 mph, just curious since ur time on this boards timesheet is a 8 somethin, wondering were u stand with that amazing mph

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com