Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Drag advice for our Lethal 750 Viper? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Drag advice for our Lethal 750 Viper?
RO2USH
¯
Member # 2002

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RO2USH  Ford pictures for RO2USH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, let's see here...where can I put my foot in...I have to agree with Drew about Sac Raceway, and dude, it seems to me that it isn't just that you don't like Sac, it's that you don't like any track, now is that because you just have a negative opinion on all of them! I guess you are entitled to that.

Bill - like they said...just stay off the wall, and you will be cool in my book. Mainly because that would mean that I would have to drag my fat ass up there to drag your fat ass out of there!
(Eric-your friendly neighborhood track EMT) [burnout] anyways, for your own safety I would recomend the rollcage or just keep it in a straight line, and you should be all good!

--------------------
2002 Roush FR500
2004 Cobra
1965 GT 350 Clone
2003 Ducati 999

Posts: 286 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have to say that Sac Raceway is a lot better track than sears. Sears is closer to my house and I will drive the etra miles to go to a better track where better people race.

--------------------
Support our troops!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sears on a weekend or non Wednesday event has the best track prep I think. Whole different experience.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com