Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » TRACK ON 11/16

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: TRACK ON 11/16
BLOWNMARO
Member # 2141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWNMARO  Ford pictures for BLOWNMARO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I posted in the other thread but no one responded. Did anyone see me at the track on 11/16. I saw a bunch of 98 cobra guys there. I have a silver camaro SS with a procharger. I was wondering if anyone happened to catch any of my runs on camera. The camera we brought ran out of batteries [Frown] . Thanks
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You might want to try www.norcal-ls1.net

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
BLOWNMARO
Member # 2141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWNMARO  Ford pictures for BLOWNMARO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would but you have to pay for those areas of the site. and well im not paying. I dont remember seeing any NORCAL guys there anyways.
00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just out of curiosity what did you run?
Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
BLOWNMARO
Member # 2141

My best run was an 11.6 @ 126 with a 2.0 sixty foot. I only got 2 runs, my first run a got 12.3 @ 120 with a 2.25 sixty foot. I bogged pretty bad then let off early at the end. It was my first time at the track and I had a lot of fun.
00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
danm thats nice. is that all just from the procharger or is there other stuff done to your car? imagine if you ripped off a 1.7 60 ft. you'd be deep in the 11's. [worship]

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
BLOWNMARO
Member # 2141

I have a built bottom end with 9:1 compression forged pistons, forged rods. Stock heads and a comp cam 224/228 cam, headers and custom programming. Im running 10psi with the procharger as well. Yeah, I have to upgrade some stuff before I got and try to get some 1.7 60fts. But maybe one day I will.
nickn
¯
Member # 193

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nickn  Ford pictures for nickn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your shit is weak. [Big Grin] get some slicks and real tuning! [burnout]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com