Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » T&T Dec. 7th (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: T&T Dec. 7th
nickn
¯
Member # 193

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nickn  Ford pictures for nickn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Originally posted by nickn:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
yeah it should be good, considering they would never put real tires on the damn thing! i hate that! such a waste....but they still went 12.8 @ 114 last time.....stock heads, tires, and rear.

Damn, I guessed right. That LS1 would be doing some chasing down [Big Grin]

114 is a impressive MPH. What are his mods?

114.7 and we were experiencing valve float! and a broken muffler. 12.8@114.7 with a 2.2x 60 ft lol hopefully I will be able to make more than one pass in the car at the track saturday, and not have it mess up, I had to redo the valve train with some double springs, and we are getting a new muffler put on today and a solid belt tensioner, the stocker cant handle the power I guess [Big Grin] this is a full weight WS6 with the spare tire in it still! lol

mods are a cam, LT headers, 3 inch Y-pipe, catback, stock ported TB, pace 85mm LS6 maf, lid, ASP pulley, ram clutch and some lowered suspension, so it doesnt get too good of traction, but with a 2.0 I would expect a 12.4-5x with a clean pass, @ 115-116, well see. there will be a supercharged LS1 at the track, hopefully I can get my other friend that has a blower to go too, I wanna see him run mid 11s on nittos again hehe.

this is my friends car, but I have done all the work on it.

Damn man that a really good MPH for those mods. I'm guessing that it is a M6 car?
yep, we got the muffler put on and slapped on a solid mount belt tensioer tonight to help us with the belt coming off, just some preventive maintenance, hopefully we will get to see what the car does saturday.

good luck ponygal! [Big Grin]

98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks [Smile]

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~
http://community.webshots.com/album/68102500CVFrNy

Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:
of course you can have fun sis. I'll try to make it out to the track. I have a final for my english course at 9am...then I'm off to roseville cycle for reasons unmentioned *cough* hopefully get my 954rr *cough*........but after that I'll do everything I can to see my lil sis. I luv ya sis....you racing? Better make us proud.

call me if you get that bike!!!! [Eek!] [worship]
ill tey to make it out also [Big Grin]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Jimbo
¯
Member # 1456

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jimbo  Ford pictures for Jimbo  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there with a bunch of old mustangs from the vintage mustang forum. Dont think any of us will be running that fast, it will be alot of guys first time at a dragstrip(as far as driving goes). One guy is bringing a '66 Fastback w/ a efi 347 and a Vortech T-trim. Looks pretty sweet but I dont think he will drive the car very hard [Frown] Oh well see some of you guys out there.
Posts: 352 | From: Castro Valley,CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
03DOHC
¯
Member # 1450

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for 03DOHC  Ford pictures for 03DOHC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What time does Sac open and close? Is it better to get there early or does it not matter?

--------------------
Admin-www.svtperformance.com

Posts: 314 | From: NorCal- SF | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03DOHC:
What time does Sac open and close? Is it better to get there early or does it not matter?

The gates will open at 9:30 am and racing is over at 3 pm. Usually they don't start running cars until 11 or so. So getting there early won't really get you more runs, just more cool down time. See ya there [patriot]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com