Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 11-27-02Last WED NITE of the year ..... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 11-27-02Last WED NITE of the year .....
z ya
¯
Member # 1327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z ya  Ford pictures for z ya    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jmir018, I went and looked all over for ya? Must have walked up and down the lanes 5 or 6 times and
I didnt see the 03?

--------------------
03 Yukon 6" RCD/welds/MTR's
69 Camaro
72 Commando/500 caddy/39.5 Boggers
96 Dodge Cummins/2" Procomp/35's

Posts: 414 | From: stockton,ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Sparkles
¯
Member # 1985

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkles  Ford pictures for Sparkles  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well it was really cold but I managed to stay there for awhile. lol good times, too bad it's over for a little while. [Frown] oh well

I got there kinda late, Ash did you run your car afterall?

Posts: 68 | From: Sacramento/Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Geez Kevin, I think she means business [Razz]

Couldn have said it better bro. I fell im on a leash!!!!! haha, oh sorry about your light man. i do that too when im a lil scared/anxious. np man looking foward to doing this next year with you [patriot]

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it happens to the best drew!! [patriot]
see you saturday! [burnout]

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdfreakLS1: [/qb]
i do that too when im a lil scared/anxious. np man looking foward to doing this next year with you [patriot] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Um...all I have to say is that .490 lights happen sometimes when you pull a 1.640 60ft

As for the "scared/anxious" thing, I'm sorry to hear you have that problem [Razz]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by z ya:
jmir018, I went and looked all over for ya? Must have walked up and down the lanes 5 or 6 times and
I didnt see the 03?

Sorry, as you know i started driving at 3pm but traffic was a bitch..i decided to turn around and head back home at 6:30 i was still 40 miles away from the race track and was driving at around 10 mph most of the time, so there was no way i was gonna make it before 7pm. [Frown] [Frown]
Sucks, i really wanted to see what this car was capable of stock. I guess i'll never know since i'll probably install exhuast, densecharger and maybe a 3.10 pulley by next year. I tried calling you but my stupid cellphone died almost right after i talked to you on the phone.
PD: Next year i'll take you down the track even if i have a helmet. [patriot]

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
last night was one of the best wed nights all year. i had a bunch of fun. i can't belive that i didn't miss a single wed night all year. and i can't wait to do it again next year! [patriot]

[ November 28, 2002, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: eljefe ]

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
z ya
¯
Member # 1327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z ya  Ford pictures for z ya    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jmir018, Thats cool , I heard traffic was a bitch that nite. Next Grudge night we are going to have to run my v8 240z against the 03! Should be fun!

--------------------
03 Yukon 6" RCD/welds/MTR's
69 Camaro
72 Commando/500 caddy/39.5 Boggers
96 Dodge Cummins/2" Procomp/35's

Posts: 414 | From: stockton,ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com