Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 11/16/02 sacramento raceway...NEED HELP! PLEASE READ! (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 11/16/02 sacramento raceway...NEED HELP! PLEASE READ!
1.3_liters
¯
Member # 2143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1.3_liters  Ford pictures for 1.3_liters  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
1.3 Liters of Soda:
calm down little man, i dont know speedfreak personally but i bet this is turn into one of those familiar situations for you, where you get "loud" online, then try and shake everyones hand say "i really like those cars too, very nice" "i didnt mean any harm" fuckin girl scouts

Jayl, I will be nice to everyone in person. That guy you were with at sac that day was getting loud and obnoxious. What did you want me to do? I will not fight you guys, so its either talk it out or leave me alone.

Next, I don't know this guy either and to be honest I have no problem with him (or you for that matter). Nobody tells this guy to "Calm down" I make no representation that I can beat ANYONE on this forum, yet I get you and him both challenging me. Why is that? HMMM..

So I will leave it at this, if you or him or anyone else wants to mis-represent what I say I will defend myself. If you want to fight with me in person I will resort to being a "girl scout".

Lastly, I hold NOTHING anyone says on these forums personally against anyone. I have no idea who you are, I am assuming you were one of the guys that asked me to street race that day and looked like you wanted to kick my ass.

So to make things simple anyone who wants to be a dick online I will join in, its alot of fun. Anyone that wants to be a dick to me at the track will get the "girl scout" treatment.

btw..

I changed my handle to 1.3_Liters mainly cause of you and some others that seem to dislike my "Displacement_Replacement". Now its 1.3 liters of soda? I could have chosen Pistons_Suck or No_Rotor_No_Motor or one of a hundred more obnoxious names. I chose the one that should be the least threating to little people like you, atleast respect that.

David.

[ December 04, 2002, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: 1.3_liters ]

--------------------
The member formerly known as Displacement_Replacement

Posts: 123 | From: san leandro | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll take 4 boxes of thin mints please.

edit: can't forget the Hoedads! 2 of those.

[ December 04, 2002, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: shade-tree ]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

1.3_liters
¯
Member # 2143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1.3_liters  Ford pictures for 1.3_liters  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
I'll take 4 boxes of thin mints please.

edit: can't forget the Hoedads! 2 of those.

No popcorn? [Eek!]

--------------------

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont wish to fight you, but verbal "fighting" online is pretty fun with you. You and I both know fighting would be a big negative for you. Besides were talking cars not anything else.

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

1.3_liters
¯
Member # 2143

quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
i dont wish to fight you, but verbal "fighting" online is pretty fun with you. You and I both know fighting would be a big negative for you. Besides were talking cars not anything else.

Jay,

I am making NO statements of fact that you or anyone else ever threaten me. I understand. Me fighting you would be in your favor just like you and me taking an intelligence test would be in mine.

No hard feelings, ok?

--------------------

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok,
This tread is making the drag racing section go downhill, this is off to street racing.......

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com