Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 11/16/02 sacramento raceway...NEED HELP! PLEASE READ! (Page 1)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 11/16/02 sacramento raceway...NEED HELP! PLEASE READ!
flyingoufer1
Member # 2105

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flyingoufer1  Ford pictures for flyingoufer1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello all. im sorry but im not a ford owner. i actually have a rx7 and was wondering if anyone who was there that day november 16, 2002 has a video of my run. it was a blue and white rx7. i was one of the 4 imports there so kinda hard to miss me. i only ran twice but i'm hoping someone recorded my runs because those were the best runs of my life and I DIDN"T GET IT ON VIDEO!!!!!!!! [Mad] i've tried a couple other forums with no luck and they said to try here. if you guys do please e-mail me at flyingufer@aol.com thanks alot for any help.
flyingoufer1
Member # 2105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyingoufer1  Ford pictures for flyingoufer1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shit!!! my e-mail adress is flyingoufer@aol.com sorry bout that.
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was there with a guy (Alex) that was filming a ton of runs that day.
I'll ask him if he caught an RX7. What ET range? where you the mid/low 12's guy?

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

flyingoufer1
Member # 2105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flyingoufer1  Ford pictures for flyingoufer1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea that was me. low 12's my number was 303. i have a picture of my car if you need it. plesae let me know if you have this video. flyingoufer@aol.com i really appreciate it.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
low 12s..wow..your car sounds like a quick car ..congrats [worship] [worship] [worship] [burnout]

--------------------
=(

flyingoufer1
Member # 2105

shade-tree, did you get to check out that tape your boy got? you have it? sory if im bugging you but it seems that you are my only hope ryte now.
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah I just talked to Alex. He mentioned taking numerous snapshots of your car (heh, he=import centric [Big Grin] ) and will check over the holiday to see if he caught you on tape.

Do you know Displacement_Replacement by any chance?

--------------------

Fd3s.
¯
Member # 1428

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fd3s.  Ford pictures for Fd3s.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was the one that referred him to you...hehe.

I know that you guys own sac and are much cooler than the LS1 group, I figured someone can help the guy out.

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

LOL, LS1 guys need lovin' too [Big Grin]

excuse me for practicing my new favorite phrase...

"...too soon Jr, too soon!"

(has nothing to do with this thread)

Fd3s.
¯
Member # 1428

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fd3s.  Ford pictures for Fd3s.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
LOL, LS1 guys need lovin' too [Big Grin]

excuse me for practicing my new favorite phrase...

"...too soon Jr, too soon!"

(has nothing to do with this thread)

They will not be getting any from me. [dance]
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Displacement_Replacement:
[QB].....I know that you guys own sac and are much cooler than the LS1 group....QB]

Whats wrong with the LS1 group? im just curious bc im always out there reppresenting and i always talk to people. Wondering if it was just a few one time stuck up guys or something. Im usually there with 4-5 other LS1 guys and there hella cool. Maby its just a domestic vs Import thing? thats my problem, why you ask? Because MOST of the ricers out there do not know what they are doing. I am either in the Tower or on the red line and i see just abtou everything. And i see everything from cars driving throught the burnout box that shouldnt, to leaving 5 seconds after the green light, to people going as soon as they stage, to reverse burnouts. And All of these were done by lanes 5-6 (import lanes) and everyone i talk to is tired of it. I have seen one screw up from a domestic car this year. I keep telling them to have a one hour teaching sesion for newbies.

As for cafords owning the track, i see about 4 members out there alll the time, one being me. there are usually the same amount of NorCal-LS1 guys out there too, one also being me lol

[ December 01, 2002, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: SpdfreakLS1 ]

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Fd3s.
¯
Member # 1428

quote:
Originally posted by SpdfreakLS1:
quote:
Originally posted by Displacement_Replacement:
[QB].....I know that you guys own sac and are much cooler than the LS1 group....QB]

Whats wrong with the LS1 group? im just curious bc im always out there reppresenting and i always talk to people. Wondering if it was just a few one time stuck up guys or something. Im usually there with 4-5 other LS1 guys and there hella cool. Maby its just a domestic vs Import thing? thats my problem, why you ask?

Actually I didn't ask.

quote:

Because MOST of the ricers out there do not know what they are doing.

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Did you goto sac grudge night last month? What a joke. How many mustangs with neon lights under the car and surrounding the grill? I counted 3 and I wasn't even looking. I saw a Type "R" camaro the other day. that statement you just made implies that all imports are "RICE" as you call it.

I'm sick of the shit you guys dish out. I'm sure there are some cool LS1 owners out here though. Whats the point of all this shit? The track is there to learn. I'd rather have one fuck up on the track rather than have him racing on the street and fuck up. This entire Domestic VS Import crap is stupid. If you want to sit here and say most domestic drivers are better drag racers, I will agree. If you want to say that domestic cars are on AVERAGE faster than imports, I will not argue with that. Those arguments are stupid and I don't care for them. I don't own a 4 or 6 banger or a fWD car. I would rather compare car to car because thats where the game is. You wanna call a honda 4 banger rice, be my guest. Just don't get in my face and leave my car out of it.

quote:

I am either in the Tower or on the red line and i see just abtou everything. And i see everything from cars driving throught the burnout box that shouldnt, to leaving 5 seconds after the green light, to people going as soon as they stage, to reverse burnouts. And All of these were done by lanes 5-6 (import lanes) and everyone i talk to is tired of it. I have seen one screw up from a domestic car this year. I keep telling them to have a one hour teaching sesion for newbies.

Why the fuk do I care about this? You saw 1 screw up from a domestic, congrats!!!! would you like me to pin a metal to your chest?

quote:

As for cafords owning the track, i see about 4 members out there alll the time, one being me. there are usually the same amount of NorCal-LS1 guys out there too, one also being me lol

I like alot of different cars. Personally, I think mustangs (especially the GT and cobra) look 100 times better than the F-Body and are not in as much need of a diet plan.

I have been to sac and could care less about how many LS1 cars VS Mustangs are there. Fact is both are a dime a dozen. When I goto sears point to race, or Sac there is 1 thing for sure, I will be racing a Mustang or a Camaro. When I drive to the mall, I will have seen 2 dozen of both by the time I get there. So who cares?

And lastly, if and when I goto sac, don't expect me to be in the import lanes (5-6). I'll be racing next to you.

Enjoy your day.

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NoreplacementforDisplacement:

you critisize for track fuckups now? Do i have to post the last two track events we saw you attend? where you overstaged 4 times and couldnt line yourself up straight to save your life........and i wouldnt start on the ls1 group.....everyone was cool to you on that board till you started shit with them again......your so bad on keyboard and in person your a fuckin girl scout [patriot]

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

lol@ the demonstration of 'how to be a pain in the ass'
btw, Alex hasn't gotten back to me yet on the videos, will keep you posted.

--------------------

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I appreciate, respect and understand your opinions Displacement_Replacement.

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
quote:

Fd3s.
¯
Member # 1428

quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
NoreplacementforDisplacement:

you critisize for track fuckups now? Do i have to post the last two track events we saw you attend? where you overstaged 4 times and couldnt line yourself up straight to save your life........and i wouldnt start on the ls1 group.....everyone was cool to you on that board till you started shit with them again......your so bad on keyboard and in person your a fuckin girl scout [patriot]

Jay,

I was not criticizing ANYONE for track fuckups. Please show me where I was.

I did not start anything with anyone on this board. He asked a question I answered.

You don't like it? Don't respond.

Have a nice day.

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
but i like you so much i feel compelled to respond [Roll Eyes]

maybe we can hang out sometime?

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

quote:
And lastly, if and when I goto sac, don't expect me to be in the import lanes (5-6). I'll be racing next to you.

Enjoy your day

[burnout] [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Smile] [Cool] [dance]

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
quote:

Fd3s.
¯
Member # 1428

quote:
but i like you so much i feel compelled to respond [Roll Eyes]

maybe we can hang out sometime?

I'd rather clean up the mess from an exploded sewer line.

[Eek!]

jayl
¯
Member # 185

ouch it hurts ! stop ! hey next time at the track why dont you try to stage backwards and run your times in reverse! that would be sweet

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

Fd3s.
¯
Member # 1428

Actually that was fun. I enjoyed that. I also enjoyed when I did not install my aftermarket radio correctly so when I shifted into 2nd the stereo came out and hit my shifter so I had to move the stereo before I can go into 3rd and yet I still slaughered the 99 cobra I raced. I ran a miserable time too.

I also enjoyed the 2 times I was in neutral at sears point and went to launch at the light and forgot to put it in gear. That 2.99 R/T was cool.

All of that is fun, or the 15 times I had major fuel cut problems taking more than a second off my time and still beating the big bad V8 car I raced.

But the best thing was staging with my rear tires. I tried to do that last grudge but they would not let me.

The truth is out there and I know it.

Enjoy your day.

jayl
¯
Member # 185

*violin playing sad song in background*

please keep talkin! then the acid rain fucked up your windshield and you couldnt see, so you got mad and with your massive arms just ripped the shifter off and manually shifted the tranny with your bare hands! hahaha...........

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

Fd3s.
¯
Member # 1428

quote:
*violin playing sad song in background*

please keep talkin! then the acid rain fucked up your windshield and you couldnt see, so you got mad and with your massive arms just ripped the shifter off and manually shifted the tranny with your bare hands! hahaha...........

you betcha.
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
last time at sac my shifter knob came off on the 1-2 powershift. that was pretty entertaining. It sailed somewhere in the back seat area, bounced off something, and was rolling around under my seat [Eek!]
jayl
¯
Member # 185

yeah i hate that shit! i broke my stock knob off then i tried to tighten down this t handle knob and i stripped it hella bad on accident

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com