Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Wheels up, Who's done it (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wheels up, Who's done it
Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Dave, thank god you were wrong...gives me something to shoot for on motor with the 6k stall. Who cares what it runs as long as it looks good leavin' hehehehe

damn, then i'm never going to look good. 2500 stalls aren't very photogenic.
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theguywhoknows:
one of the cars I sponsor, a 65 coupe with one of my street 408's in it, pulls the wheels all of the time and runs consistent 10.80's at 125MPH with a stock suspension. The best thing is she is a 19 year old girl (cute too!) and runs in the top of her class (Comp Rod) at Sears Point, Sac, Las Vegas and so on. You can see pictures of her doin' a wheel stand in the gallery of my web site at www.BadAssCars.com Mind you, that is on pump gas and through the mufflers with nothing morte than 8" cheater slicks... Next year, we are going to up the engine a bit more and drop her down a few more tenths... or more...

it's a 66
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com