Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Grudge Pictures 10/26/02

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Grudge Pictures 10/26/02
Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pics from Sac 10/26/02 Click on the folder that says "Sacramen.."

I know there are no Mustangs in the folder but I was asked to post the pics I got from the purple beast that almost hit the wall. Threw in a few of Injected 66 for all the random screaming I put up with. [Wink]

Enjoy!

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sassy:
Pics from Sac 10/26/02 Click on the folder that says "Sacramen.."

I know there are no Mustangs in the folder but I was asked to post the pics I got from the purple beast that almost hit the wall. Threw in a few of Injected 66 for all the random screaming I put up with. [Wink]

Enjoy!

OMG looks whos back.

--------------------
Support our troops!

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha i though that was ur car out there, that purple maro was crazy he almost kissed that wall, same with that lamberginii

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics.

I was standing right there whan that cuda tryed to take out the wall 30ft out.... [Eek!]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for posting the pictures.

Was this that 8 second turbo big block dodge thats kinda "street-able" ?

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i love that purple charger! i tell everyone to get as close as possilbe when he gets to the line. and then it pops off something ferce and takes off like a rocket.
and just to let you know drew he almost always goes nice and straight. i dont know what happened that time, probly broke some suspention

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey who are those two feminine looking guys in those pictures? don't they post on this website, usually in the street racing section??? i could be wrong. [Confused]
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the purple charger broke a strut/shock. and ya..that is the car that is kinda streetable. they are always down to run but never have too many takers on the street.

[ October 28, 2002, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Team SOLO ]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Chris M.
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"kinda" streetable? meaning it has blinkers?
PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
kinda streetable meaning that they bring the mother out on the street.

I remember like 10 years ago that thing waxed Cody

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

Chris M.
Member # 1708

so by "kinda" streetable you mean it doesn't idle at 800 rpm, cruise on the freeway at 80 mph at 2500 rpm, getting 17 mpg and listening to one of the 6 disks in his cd changer?

you can tell the guy is used to less than perfect traction conditions, great job of missing the wall.

greg, how fast do you have to be to get invited to a "cool" street race?

[ October 30, 2002, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Mr Paint Job ]

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mr. Paint Job, the 'cool race' was a 10.99 and faster fest. It separated the real deal from the 12,048 11-13 second cars in the bay area. It also enables the head count to be low and enough to have fun. Best to keep the 'cool race' off message boards...that is one main reason it went off without issues.

Unfortunately, DJ is currently out of the racing scene as a owner/driver. Due to some financial circumstances, he was forced to sell the replacement car that I bought him. Right now he is also focusing in on school and other things.

First rule of the 'cool race'...you do not the 'cool race' on message boards.

Second rule of the 'cool race'...YOU DO NOT MENTION THE 'COOL RACE' ON MESSAGE BOARDS [Smile]

[ October 30, 2002, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Team SOLO ]

--------------------

Chris M.
Member # 1708

i edited my post to keep the lives of all the innocent women and children safe. [Cool]

that sucks about DJ's car situation but school is by far more important than cars... unless cars are your profession of course.

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

...edited mine too [Wink]

Yah, DJ is doing some crazy amount of classes so he can get a transfer going pretty quick. He'll have another car someday...or I'll let him take mine for a spin...I think I owe him that [Wink]

--------------------

Chris M.
Member # 1708

i just hope he doesn't take the meaning of the word "spin" too literally.
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

naw...doubt he'll pull a me [Frown]
Red Vette
¯
Member # 870

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Vette  Ford pictures for Red Vette    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Greg. I think it's time for a BBQ. I'm geting hungry [Frown]
Email me or PM

Posts: 442 | From: At the races | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Scott...dont deal much w/ PM's on this board. I don't have your email address, email me at TeamSOLO50@aol.com [Wink]

Greg

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com