Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Greetings

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Greetings
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
been awhile since ive spouted off here. i had a great time this evening at sacramento raceway much in part to members of this board. i wanna thank that little heathen, or should i say "caveman at the wheel" Drew. i only recently met Drew when i allowed him to pilot my highly muffled 88lx to new lows unatainable by mmwah. i am still amazed at how he was able to hop in a totally strange car and best the owners times by over a half a second and two mph's. its been my dailey for over ten years!! i met Scott a year or so ago (forgot his screen name) and couple others recently, and you all seem like a great bunch of guys. see ya next time, Rhett [patriot]
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL Drew did that with my car before and he did it with 2 other cars last night. We need to find this Kid a sponser [worship] You have a nice car there. See you next time.

Mark
BTW I'm the guy with the Mineral Grey 01 GT

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's up Rhett,

Next time you'll have to let Drew run on your slicks. Maybe have him and your cousin can have a driving contest. That would be something to see.

Scott

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Rhett, welcome back to the board.

The majority of the people you met over the past few weeks are at Sac for TNT quite often. So I think I speak for all of us when I say that you are a nice addition to the "regulars".

I have to say, you car is one hard runing machine. [worship] Its not far away from 115 MPH traps! [Eek!]

Thank you for giving me the chance to drive it.

BTW, whats with the "caveman" comment? [Razz]

[ October 12, 2002, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh, one more thing.

Let me know when you get the main caps off that motor. [dance]

Thanks again, Drew [patriot]

[ October 12, 2002, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Oh, one more thing.

Let me know when you get the main caps off the motor. [dance] Thanks, Drew [patriot]

--------------------
AED

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com