Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Seems like Sears is starting to hook....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Seems like Sears is starting to hook....
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2 Wednesdays ago a friend of mine jumped in another friends S281 and hit a 1.95 on street tires and last Wednesday Craig (green lx) hit two 1.6's. The S281 has never been to Sac, but Craig has raced at both tracks and this was his best 60's ever. Hopefully rubber is starting to get laid down and this will happen often.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does it still look like the set to Fast and Furious 2 over there?? Last few times I went all i saw was huge wings and fart tips.

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Unfortunately Santa Rosa seems to be PACKED with those shit buckets, so I have a feeling that they will not die down....
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats why we stick to sacramento.......its more of a drive , but theres hardly any imports, and the ones that are there are actually pretty fast once in a while.

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In my only trip to Sears since the re-surface/rebuild of the track, I hit a 1.67 60' in a car that only trapped at 106 max. (102 that pass, lol) only 3.73 gears too.
This was back in July, so I don't know if anything has changed.

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hidnos you're not talking about jr are you he told me he drove some guys s281 supercharged he said he ran a 13.0 is that that white saleen with the white rims?what was the trap speed?

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Yes, that was him. That run he trapped 105. The owner of the car had it at the track NUMEROUS times in the past and he NEVER got it to the mid 13's even. Then the first time someone got in it that knew the track it ran what it should have.

BTW, he (jr) just lost his transmission this weekend. We are trying to hook something up for him to get a 6 speed......

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JR is the god dam man out there at Sears [Wink]
Tell him since his car is down, we can go otu there next Weds, and he can un mine a couple times for me [Big Grin]
I think I'mma start heading back to SP before it closes.

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn sorry for jr he knows how to bang them gears he ran a best of 13.38 one night with minimal mods dude can drive except that samn irs susp won't let him get better times

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Not true. He just fixed that problem still using the stock bushings.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com