Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Pics from Sac, 8-23-02

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pics from Sac, 8-23-02
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Victor's '67 ran 10.87 at 123mph on a 1.52 60 ft. FRPP 460 Crate Motor, underrated at 535HP, C6.

JL

[ August 24, 2002, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: FasterDamnit ]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JIm its giving bad file
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PAtience. Try again a little later.

JL

--------------------
'92 LX T5

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.

Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file.

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just try this-

http://photos.yahoo.com/fasterdamnit

EDIT-
damn folder set to Private- hangs up whne I try to change it- working on it...

[ August 24, 2002, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: FasterDamnit ]

--------------------
'92 LX T5

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

There not in there
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Or you can try the link in my sig... thats what the Member's photo album is there for (even though many fail to read the agreement on the upload page that they won't use it to host "sigs" and images for other web sites [Smile] )
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Too small on limit.

EDIT-

Changed folder to Public- should work!

[ August 24, 2002, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: FasterDamnit ]

--------------------
'92 LX T5

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

i give up. just post the images in the thread

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

They work for me when I am only a guest. Sent them to you via email...

JL

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/fasterdamnit/vwp?.dir=/Sac+8+23+02&.src=ph&.dnm=bunchmyfunky01.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/fasterdamnit/lst%3f%26.dir=/Sac%2b8%2b23%2b02%26.src=ph%26.view=t

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/fasterdamnit/vwp?.dir=/Sac+8+23+02&.src=ph&.dnm=bunchmyfunky02.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/fasterdamnit/lst%3f%26.dir=/Sac%2b8%2b23%2b02%26.src=ph%26.view=t

[ August 24, 2002, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: FasterDamnit ]

--------------------
'92 LX T5

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics Jim.....BTW, Mark blew the doors off that Vette [dance] [dance] [dance] [Big Grin]
Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
67 Badboy
¯
Member # 1752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67 Badboy  Ford pictures for 67 Badboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Bunchmyfunky, I saw you run. It was nice to see you blow that green Vette into the weeds! You are impressive out of the hole!

That '67 is pretty nasty too!

I took my girls to the track so that they can get used to the smell of the "purple stuff". [Wink]

The car that left the deepest impression on them was the purple early 70's charger that did a wheelstand almost scraping his bumper, then cruching his headers when he came back down. They kept on saying that they wanted to see the car make more fire!

Do you know who owns the white 87-93 single turbo Stang that had traction problems that night and was still in the 8's?

--------------------
Abel C.

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that turbo stang is so nasty! the inlet on the turbo is 8" i think. the thing is never going the find traction.
the chargers got 2 turbos and i think its a 440. it's always fun to watch people on the fence from up in the tower when the charger sits at the line a pops off before taking off like a bat outta hell.

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

The guy that owns the white turbo mustang is Norman, I think he posts on here as norm. I missed the purple charger, but I heard about it. Come up and say Hi next time.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com