Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Aug 3rd GMvsFord (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Aug 3rd GMvsFord
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Z28GIRL'96:
quote:
Originally posted by sfGi8nt:
quote:
Originally posted by vickzun:
Terrell let me drive his car all day yesterday [Big Grin] DO YOU TRUST ME!??!? ...tee-hee.

Well his car is dam near a FULL SECOND slower than mine, so I don't know if you can handle THIS Chevy [Big Grin] j/k
But I can [Big Grin] [Razz]
LoL....Good1...
But I am wondering if you REALLY can?

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalibabe46  Ford pictures for Kalibabe46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well we drove thomas's both me and kitra, the first time i ever drove a stick was in thomas's gt, wow , im proud to say i got to, and i know u cant beet thomas yet, so does that mean we can both drive yur car?!??!?!?!

--------------------
www.barelylegalminis.com
~*~ im searchin for mr. right, but until then, ill be havin my fun with mr wrong!~*~
~i did a burn out the other day and i think ummm i think the paint is coming off my tires, anyone got any nail polish?~
~theres uhhh this really umm loud noise in the back of my car, i think the cap fell of my exaust, if im not mistaken, i think it could be uhhh master flos?~
~its like throwin a hot dog down a hall way!~
~uhh i think i have 4 10s wait on second thought i think they are 4 15s (they are better) ~
~ive done worse for money~
~wanna flower~
~yur not a whore, yur a WHER, a whore in training~
"She has the type of ass you can bounce a midget off!"
"look, its got a cobra logo ..."
"....shes so hurt, she makes blind kids cry"

Posts: 548 | From: concord, ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 12sec_Stock Freak:
This is Brandon (12sec'01ws6) From WWW.Norcal-LS1.com And there are gonna be a bunch of us out at the track on the 3rd for some freandly "grugr race's". We did this same thing last year and it was a real blast. This year we are thinking of doing a bbq were you bring somthing to eat and we all bbq, bench race talk hellllla shit and so on and soforth. If this is gonna turn in to a fight then I assume we stay the fuck away from each other and keep the "peace" how ever if you think we can all get along then I say lets eat and geta long alot better. So if you guys could figure out who will bring what We can get this going.

p.s. if you are interested a bounch of use meet at hot rod cafe on flsm blvd and sunrise every thursday at 7:00 if you want to come out give me a call at 916-205-0040

Hey Brandon,
To bad we did not know about this earlier. We have a car cruise planned to santa cruz. None of the big boys will be racing on saturday, well maybe one.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Kalibabe46:
...and i know u cant beet thomas yet, so does that mean we can both drive yur car?!??!?!?!

Umm....wrong assumption [Mad]
It is obvious that you don't know too much [Razz]
Keep learnin sweety [Wink]

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

2000GTGirL
¯
Member # 1173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000GTGirL  Ford pictures for 2000GTGirL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Z28GIRL'96:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vickzun:
Terrell let me drive his car all day yesterday [Big Grin] DO YOU TRUST ME!??!? ...tee-hee.

Well his car is dam near a FULL SECOND slower than mine, so I don't know if you can handle THIS Chevy [Big Grin] j/k
But I can
LoL....Good1...
But I am wondering if you REALLY can?

LOL I take that back....I did hit the mid 15's in a mid 13's car [Razz] But that was all becuase the t-shirt and the helmet traumatized me [Big Grin] And then the drive through the watter [Wink] Lol that was a KODAK MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! [worship]

[ July 29, 2002, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Z28GIRL'96 ]

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT
3.73's - o/r X pipe - K&N Air Filter/removed Air Silencer - 17" Cobra R's

Posts: 740 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
TIMSPEED87
¯
Member # 1537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIMSPEED87  Ford pictures for TIMSPEED87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, it looks as though Saturday I'll be out hunting..for a 12.9 that is. Fully armed with the new converter and a fresh set of E/T Streets and front runners.
Kalibabe, Vickzun and Z28Girl: Will I be getting to race yall for shirts? LOL [Razz]

Posts: 67 | From: Modesto, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
I like to race
¯
Member # 1484

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for I like to race  Ford pictures for I like to race    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
his name is cody.. John Pauls roomate.. the rear end is fine. with a free motor and a sorry ass rear end and his trap speed. i think hes doign very well.. most people spend well over 5 grand and still dont push that..

And some people spend $5,000 and run 10.96 with just the motor. The point I was trying to make is that you say he's got a one legger and a 127 trap, if he'd get rid of the rear end and put something in that would hook then he'd be running 10s and if he does hook with a one legger then there is no reason to even mention it. Also, does he ever plan to come back to SF anytime soon?

TIMSPEED87, I'm also looking for a 12.9 with my new gears and tires. Look for a primer black 67 mustang (big tires).

Tone, Do they sell 100 octane UNLEADED at ssac? or did you buy the shit with lead in it?

Posts: 87 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

quote:
Originally posted by I like to race:

Tone, Do they sell 100 octane UNLEADED at ssac? or did you buy the shit with lead in it?

Chris, is that you under that "perfect fit" name? It is [Big Grin]

Anyways, it was UNLEADED 100 Octane and I bought it INSIDE of the track [Wink]
The good stuff that goes for $6 a gallon [Eek!]

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

2000GTGirL
¯
Member # 1173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000GTGirL  Ford pictures for 2000GTGirL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone please bring a cam or remind me to bring one. I might pull some crazy shit again [Razz]

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT
3.73's - o/r X pipe - K&N Air Filter/removed Air Silencer - 17" Cobra R's

Posts: 740 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
I like to race
¯
Member # 1484

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for I like to race  Ford pictures for I like to race    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool man, I was thinking about buying some from Jewtelli's but if they sell it at the track, I'll just get some there if I need it.
Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalibabe46  Ford pictures for Kalibabe46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kalibabe, Vickzun and Z28Girl: Will I be getting to race yall for shirts? LOL [Razz] [/QB][/QUOTE]

hahahhaha well uhhhh we werent planning on wearing any, but i guess we will have to now, so we can race u for them, lol but if u lose, the pants have to go too!!!!!!!!!

tone, sorry i thought u couldnt beet him, i could be wrongm havent seen u two run, my bad, dont be mad babe,

--------------------
www.barelylegalminis.com
~*~ im searchin for mr. right, but until then, ill be havin my fun with mr wrong!~*~
~i did a burn out the other day and i think ummm i think the paint is coming off my tires, anyone got any nail polish?~
~theres uhhh this really umm loud noise in the back of my car, i think the cap fell of my exaust, if im not mistaken, i think it could be uhhh master flos?~
~uhh i think i have 4 10s wait on second thought i think they are 4 15s (they are better) ~
~wanna flower~

SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship]
I'll be there wit my homeboy in his 98 cobra lookin for low 13's...

When do gates open...?

Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

racing starts at 6 i think , and the gates open at 4:30? i could be wrong, just going off of what i remember from last time

--------------------
www.barelylegalminis.com
~wanna flower~

SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Coo coo...
Thanx

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Originally posted by Kalibabe46:
quote:
tone, sorry i thought u couldnt beet him, i could be wrongm havent seen u two run, my bad, dont be mad babe,

Well, I can't really "beat" him..well atleast since he says he can run 13.0's with his new pully, but before I ran a 13.5(in a automatic) to his 13.4(in a stick)
We'll see what it is whenever he gets that POS, 1.90 60' pullin dump truck fixed [Big Grin] (<-compliment)

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

TIMSPEED87
¯
Member # 1537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIMSPEED87  Ford pictures for TIMSPEED87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like to race,
I'll certainly look for you. We're both hoping for the same out of our cars..we'll see who gets there first! [Big Grin]
quote:
hahahhaha well uhhhh we werent planning on wearing any, but i guess we will have to now, so we can race u for them, lol but if u lose, the pants have to go too!!
Aww, we're gonna bring pants into this now? Well, I guess that's fair..I'll agree to that. Now, everyone see this, this is an official race. But if I win, yall have to remove the shirts and take a picture next to the vette holding up my winning timeslip...deal? If I lose to you, you can do what you wish with me. [Wink] (Just my luck, I'll redlight and be screwed, LOL) It looks like I'll DEFINATELY have the converter in and slicks on though..cuz I dropped it in yesterday morning. Should be done either today (Wednesday) or 2moro (thursday)

[ July 31, 2002, 05:35 AM: Message edited by: TIMSPEED87 ]

Posts: 67 | From: Modesto, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well, I can't really "beat" him..well atleast since he says he can run 13.0's with his new pully, but before I ran a 13.5(in a automatic) to his 13.4(in a stick)
We'll see what it is whenever he gets that POS, 1.90 60' pullin dump truck fixed [Big Grin] (<-compliment)

dude that is why I like racing you, you are not a hater, you give props when props are due! I am trying to get my shit back up but I am broke right now. And Denise wassup, you girls still coming up here this friday night?

[ July 31, 2002, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: CANTCME ]

Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CANTCME - So Tomas, are you going to have the car fixed in time? Mine is in the shop as we speak and is suposed to be done thursday, (which means friday or saturday....lol). Edit: River City Diffs just called, it will be done by the end of the day! [Big Grin]

sfGi8nt - Hey bro. You remember me? You barrowed a helmet from me back in the day...lol If you don't already have all your races lined up do you want to square off with me? I nkow the car has gone 12.5 but at the rate its going I might be back at 13.5 by saturday [Roll Eyes] (damn car)....anyway, let me know. Later, Drew

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

quote:
Originally posted by CANTCME:
dude that is why I like racing you, you are not a hater, you give props when props are due! I am trying to get my shit back up but I am broke right now.

heh...you will NEVER here words of "heterism" out of my mouth...just a little bullshittin here and there [Wink]
I just hope you get it fixed REAL SOON! Also, why don't you put a 0 at the end of the 1.9 in your sig. A BIG diference between a 1.9 and a 1.90 [Big Grin]
So whats up for Friday? I see the girls are bumpin "I'm in yo city" [Big Grin] Let me know!

Hey bro. You remember me? You barrowed a helmet from me back in the day...lol If you don't already have all your races lined up do you want to square off with me? I nkow the car has gone 12.5 but at the rate its going I might be back at 13.5 by saturday [Roll Eyes] (damn car)....anyway, let me know. Later, Drew
Yeah, I remember you! And yes, if we have the chance, I'll line up with you.. But not if your pullin 12's all day. I mean we can still run, but I want to run with mostly LOW 13 second cars so the scoreboard looks cool everytime I run [Big Grin]
Im down though!

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

Milesblown03
¯
Member # 27

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milesblown03  Ford pictures for Milesblown03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well, looks like i am a go for this sat!! Looks like ill be seein everyone there! What time is everyone cruisin up there, from the fremont/hayward area?

--------------------
99 honda 996 superhawk...
03 cobra:422rwhp,399rwtq (before pulley)
New best,12.07@119.9(!!)mph on nittos (cant drive to save my life!)

Posts: 1002 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
I like to race
¯
Member # 1484

Tone, you guys going racing fri night?
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and matt are driving up to watch [Smile] so i guess we will see whoever there...

Drew...you still going???

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

quote:
Originally posted by I like to race:
Tone, you guys going racing fri night?

Yup. My pcm should be getting here on Friday morning, so I will be testing it out Friday night [Smile]
If it doesn't come, I'm gonna use my roomie's pcm (97 z28 also) and go out, but I don't know if I'll be racin with his or not so I might just go out to the bars and drink my problems away (problem being not able to race on Saturday with NO pcm) [Mad] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
271rwhp & 304rwtq
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm there regardless saturday night. I'm trying to get a set of rims by saturday so I can mount my DR's on, if not, my new Kumho's should do [Smile]

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 12sec_Stock Freak:
This is Brandon (12sec'01ws6) From WWW.Norcal-LS1.com And there are gonna be a bunch of us out at the track on the 3rd for some freandly "grugr race's". We did this same thing last year and it was a real blast. This year we are thinking of doing a bbq were you bring somthing to eat and we all bbq, bench race talk hellllla shit and so on and soforth. If this is gonna turn in to a fight then I assume we stay the fuck away from each other and keep the "peace" how ever if you think we can all get along then I say lets eat and geta long alot better. So if you guys could figure out who will bring what We can get this going.

p.s. if you are interested a bounch of use meet at hot rod cafe on flsm blvd and sunrise every thursday at 7:00 if you want to come out give me a call at 916-205-0040

Many of us will be at the cruise earlier that same day...not to mention the "heavy hitters" won't be there...and Sac will be extremely busy, so I wouldn't even go as far as calling it an official norcal-ls1 vs local fords [Wink]

Last year the race worked out well because the date wasn't advertised on SAC raceway's web site, so only members from both sites turned up for the most part.

Here are video clips from last years race:

http://www.californiafords.com/mpg/08_18_01/

and here are pictures from last years race:

http://www.californiafords.com/images/drag/08_17_01/

-Sawson
[patriot]

[ July 31, 2002, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com