Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » July 6th Grudge Night times (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: July 6th Grudge Night times
SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey SFGI8NT..... How did u put the pic in ur signature. Jus wanted to do the same and dont know how:confused:

Peace
Alex

--------------------
Burn rubber on you quick as hell, you need some toilet paper don't shit on yourself...
sikkstang.tripod.com

SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nevermind dude.....i got it [worship]

--------------------
Burn rubber on you quick as hell, you need some toilet paper don't shit on yourself...
sikkstang.tripod.com

SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

ok......?

--------------------
sikkstang.tripod.com

SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

k it worked coooo [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
sikkstang.tripod.com

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CANTCME:
I had a great night, going into to it my best E.T was a 13.6@102 with a 2.1 60 foot. well last night I improved on that. I will just post my best.

Reaction- .983
I1- 1.904
I2- 5.530
I3- 8.581
MPH(I3) 80.373
I4- 11.203
E.T- 13.441
MPH 101.609

Damn Thomas,
You have to be the secoond fastest 99 up GT on here.
Way to go.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup Thomas is the second fastest after Friday night [patriot] . He beat my best by .04 But guess what I just got my 4.10s installed so Im gunnan' for the Number 1 spot [Big Grin] . Thomas Hopefully we can lineup next time. And J.R. you owe me another run [Wink]
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How does the 410's feel??? I know your getting them today!!!
Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
And J.R. you owe me another run [Wink]

What's up? I am Don, I was with Junior talking to you at the races. As soon as I get some wheels that fit on the Saleen I will line em up as well. Watch out for Junior now....

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
quote:
Originally posted by CANTCME:
I had a great night, going into to it my best E.T was a 13.6@102 with a 2.1 60 foot. well last night I improved on that. I will just post my best.

Reaction- .983
I1- 1.904
I2- 5.530
I3- 8.581
MPH(I3) 80.373
I4- 11.203
E.T- 13.441
MPH 101.609

Damn Thomas,
You have to be the secoond fastest 99 up GT on here.
Way to go.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not for long im hoping for some low 13's or high 12's in my 4r70w n/a

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yup Thomas is the second fastest after Friday night [patriot] . He beat my best by .04 But guess what I just got my 4.10s installed so Im gunnan' for the Number 1 spot [Big Grin] . Thomas Hopefully we can lineup next time. And J.R. you owe me another run [Wink]

Mark,
As far as I know,
I'm still the fastest. 13.31@101.9 [Wink]

hidnn.o.s.
What kind of car do you have, wehat year and mods?

[ July 08, 2002, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: TRY2PAZ ]

--------------------

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brian prepare to be knocked off the hill [Big Grin] J/K Looks like its going to be a race to see who can get into the 12s NA. I want to do it full street trim on the Nittos.

Ike just picked the car up they say I have to drive it 15miles and then stop for 30minutes and do that for the first 100 miles and then some more breakin after that until 500 miles. Its gonna make for along drive home.

Hidden whens your car gonna be done I would like to see it and race you. Are you on the bottle?

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No more bottle for a while. Cash is shorter than I am used too. Last time I ran it, it went 14.0's @ 99.7. It has 355's and some minor bolt on's(from the top of the intake down is bone stock). With some sticky tires I am sure I can get it to hit some low 13's. That was with FULL 3" exhaust and 1 chambers (felt like it killed some torque) now I am changing the exhaust to 2 1/2. Then again, if I lose to you and want to line up again [Wink] , I probably threw a small shot at it for the hell of it.

--------------------

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Brian prepare to be knocked off the hill [Big Grin] J/K Looks like its going to be a race to see who can get into the 12s NA. I want to do it full street trim on the Nittos.

Ike just picked the car up they say I have to drive it 15miles and then stop for 30minutes and do that for the first 100 miles and then some more breakin after that until 500 miles. Its gonna make for along drive home.

Hidden whens your car gonna be done I would like to see it and race you. Are you on the bottle?

I know I will be knocked off soon. Rember that saleen body kit is not light, and being a vert, I am extremlly happy. I need long tunes and 4:10's then 12's here I come [Big Grin]

Hidden whens your car gonna be done I would like to see it and race you. Are you on the bottle?[/qb][/QUOTE]

[ July 08, 2002, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: TRY2PAZ ]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

It was at the track with me.

[ July 08, 2002, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
hidnn.o.s.
What kind of car do you have, wehat year and mods?[/QB]

87 Black Saleen

--------------------

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sfGi8nt:
Poisoned Pony Maybe you would like to line up next time? Nice time you got there, you like mine? [Big Grin]

nice times there man! We'll definitely have to line up next Grudge Night [Big Grin] I think I saw your car in my lane. I was in lane 4 all night.

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 281n/a:
not for long im hoping for some low 13's or high 12's in my 4r70w n/a

Yeah well you have A LOT more done than Thomas does...Thomas only has a pipe, mufflers, 4.10's, densecharger, and drag radials. [worship]

--------------------
Support our troops!

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Poisoned Pony:
quote:
Poisoned Pony Maybe you would like to line up next time? Nice time you got there, you like mine? [Big Grin]

nice times there man! We'll definitely have to line up next Grudge Night [Big Grin] I think I saw your car in my lane. I was in lane 4 all night.
Definitly next time we will line up.
I saw your car too, I just didn't know you were you [Smile]
I was in lane 4 all night too.

EDIT: Well shit, if you look at your 2nd run timeslip, we already lined up together [Big Grin]
I don't remeber lining up with you, but we did. I was car # 405 [Smile]
Looks like you got me [Big Grin]
Were you on drag radials? that must have been a good run. Too bad we don't remember it [Smile]

[ July 08, 2002, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: sfGi8nt ]

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Definitly next time we will line up.
I saw your car too, I just didn't know you were you [Smile]
I was in lane 4 all night too.

EDIT: Well shit, if you look at your 2nd run timeslip, we already lined up together [Big Grin]
I don't remeber lining up with you, but we did. I was car # 405 [Smile]
Looks like you got me [Big Grin]
Were you on drag radials? that must have been a good run. Too bad we don't remember it [Smile]

holy crap, we did! (yup, I was car 4007)I remember lining up with a black Camaro. Pretty much all my runs were against Camaros that night except my last one, which was a black S281SC. But, yeah, that was my 13.5 run, my best of the night. Yup, BFG Drag Radials on '94 GT rims. That's cool, I didn't evem know til you mention your car number [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!

youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Matt, what did the black S281 S/C end up running ?
Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

quote:
Originally posted by youl luz:
Hey Matt, what did the black S281 S/C end up running ?

14.44@103.91 with a 2.52 60 foot. As far as I could tell, he was stock down to his 18"s

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!

Tyrant89
¯
Member # 1033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyrant89  Ford pictures for Tyrant89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey all, I'm not a regular poster on the board, but I was up there last weekend. I did'nt run any great times, had traction problems. But I'm working on those next week & hope to see sum better 60's then!!!

Best run on 7/6: (only 2 passes!!!)
60': 1.98
E/T: 13.14
MPH: 106.4

My best so far:
60': 1.94
E/T: 12.98
MPH: 106.5

I drive a black 89 LX AOD w/ polished Tourqe Thrust II's
Anyways, hope to get to meet sum of u next time!!

Posts: 260 | From: Salinas, holmes! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tyrant89:
Hey all, I'm not a regular poster on the board, but I was up there last weekend. I did'nt run any great times, had traction problems. But I'm working on those next week & hope to see sum better 60's then!!!

Best run on 7/6: (only 2 passes!!!)
60': 1.98
E/T: 13.14
MPH: 106.4

My best so far:
60': 1.94
E/T: 12.98
MPH: 106.5

I drive a black 89 LX AOD w/ polished Tourqe Thrust II's
Anyways, hope to get to meet sum of u next time!!

What is your combo???
Tyrant89
¯
Member # 1033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyrant89  Ford pictures for Tyrant89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TFS, Cobra intake, Cam, 24#'s 4.10 & BFG Drags.
The tranny is a Lentech street term. w/2900 stall.

I flash the tranny from 1500, and the tires still slip (16psi, mild burn-out). Next time out, I will remove the front sway and fill-up the tank. I only had 2 gal. in at the track.

Hopefully, this will solve my traction issues!!
Anyone else out there running the AOD??

-Shaun

Posts: 260 | From: Salinas, holmes! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com